Sound, no crowd and no pitch definition.....Anyone help?

I have got the game up and running. I have just quickly played two matches in extended mode. I have found only these problems as yet.

1. The sound is barely audible. It is on full in the preferences and works well when I test it in there. The volume is also high on my pc.

2. There is no crowd at all, where the crowd should be it is all a grey blank.

3. There is no pitch definintion. It is the same as in the demo.

All else works well. The match runs smoothly in 3d mode and changing to 2d and 2d classic is no problem at all. The editor, though not immediately obvious to find, works as well. If anyone, including well knowledged "mods" and testers and SI can assist, it will be well received. Kind regards.

1. Sound might seem low because you're playing a very low level team so there aren't many fans there (this is a guess. I don't use sound)

2. The fans aren't depicted. It's supposed to be grey.

3. The pitches are greatly improved post-patch. I'm guessing you haven't installed it yet/

1. Sound might seem low because you're playing a very low level team so there aren't many fans there (this is a guess. I don't use sound)

2. The fans aren't depicted. It's supposed to be grey.

3. The pitches are greatly improved post-patch. I'm guessing you haven't installed it yet/

Serpico. 1. I hadn't thought of that,thanks, I'll observe for future reference.

2. I didn't know about the crowds either.

3. I have the patch installed. One out of three, pretty good, what! Thanks for your swift reply.

Archived