How are you doing in your game?

For those that have the game working (I really don't want to read about people hysterically overreacting because they can't get it to work just at the moment) who are you in your current game, and how is it going?

I'm managing a lowly Brazilian Third Division club, currently in the State Championship and played three games. Got hammered 4-0 in the first by a top First Division club but have since won the last two games 2-0 and 1-0.

Have a very young, resiliant team who and am killing games off once I go in front.

I've been reading the Tactial Theorems and Frameworks thread for FM2009 which is worth downloading.

How's everyone else doing?

Yeah started doing alright now i have got my head around the tactics which are alot harder to work out this year, But doing ok with my Portsmouth team.

Im managing Man United on the PSP version, and i'm about February, top of the premiership and in the final of the carling cup. Also in the knock-out stages of the Champions league, and i think the 5th round of the Fa Cup :p.

With the PC version, im Man Utd. And im just in the pre-season at the moment. Playing it now.

started really bad with arsenal couldnt buy a win away from home think it was doen to my inexperience cause most of players werent happy with me bein in charge but got through to december and its picking up won 5 games on the spin and now the players are starting to like me

Archived