Ideas for FMH10

The most popular thread is back!

Yes i know its only came out today but lets start early this year,

Swap players in transfer deals

Offer trials to free agents

Be able to arrange your own friendlies

New leagues

Move to new stadiums/stadium increases as i think this needs to be added to add more realism to the game as IRL a team going from the BSP to the EPL would need to either increase capacity or move to a new stadium to increase attendances etc

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

recall loan players,

When a player is transfer listed and they say they will accept a bid for £x amount they actually accept it and not keep rejecting even when its an extra 2 million on top of what they are asking for

recall loan players,

When a player is transfer listed and they say they will accept a bid for £x amount they actually accept it and not keep rejecting even when its an extra 2 million on top of what they are asking for

you mean apart from the fact that a russian called Roman Pavlyuchenko is banging the goals in for you at the moment??

Well they have the uefa cup winners and the european super cup winers in there leage and i also see it as a up and coming league.

I doubt that very much, the league is 5 teams. Rubin Kazan, Spartak, CSKA, Zenit and possibly Lokomotiv. 3 of them are from Moscow, they are signing players from abroad, like Brazillians and African players. Zenit only have 8 russian players, and with Arshavin leaving, it will be 7. Even Luch Vladivostok have a quite a few foreigners.

instead of new leagues id like the englis ones extending down a bit even thurthere than bsn and bss as it would add more fun to the game it an even bigger challenge how about the worlds first team in the game Sheffield Fc (a real footballing place) now thta would be fun

The option to watch an entire match (with accelerated time obviously) on the 2D match engine. This would be so good for cup finals and crucial league matches.

Incidentally I'm sure that SI would say that it wouldn't be possible to have the option of watching all of every match on the PSP, and I'm sure that very few people would want to do that anyway. But I was thinking that maybe you could have an option to watch the entire match before the match day loads up, and if you do then you are stuck with it (but you could obviously still do tactics etc). That way you would only choose the option before a cup final etc. and the PSP could temporarily forget about everything else that's going on and take it's time to create and load up a full match. Personally speaking I wouldn't mind a long loading time every now and then.

Please bring back the old skins! Either the football pitch style one from 07 or the bright one from 08. Both of those were nice and bright and everything was easy to read. But the new ones are either too bright or too dark in my opinion.

I know it's a long shot but I wonder if it would be possible to have customizable skins in the future and a basic editor which people could download...I would love to be able to have an NUFC skin :D

Please bring back the old skins! Either the football pitch style one from 07 or the bright one from 08. Both of those were nice and bright and everything was easy to read. But the new ones are either too bright or too dark in my opinion.

I know it's a long shot but I wonder if it would be possible to have customizable skins in the future and a basic editor which people could download...I would love to be able to have an NUFC skin :D

yea like we could put our own images in a folder on our memory stick, and the game picks it up

I think a nice idea would be to have some sort of information about your stadium size and whether its all seater etc and then have this impact on how much money you can generate. This was in all the old champ mans on the PC and it would be great to have it in the game so that it would be a little more difficult to guide a non league club all the way to the premiership because you'd have to invest a lot of money into your ground instead of players in order to become a genuine club in that division.

At the moment its totally unrealistic that its possible to take a BSP team to the champions league final in 6 seasons and spend every penny you make from selling players on buying new ones, even if the chairman would say no money is available due to ground redevelopment and then take all money from sales from you this would make things way more realistic.

It would be nice to see if this was possible.

One thing that really needs to be looked at is when players are 'Transfer Listed'. When a manager puts his player at the 'Transfer List' & asks, for example, 6M.. I'll bid 6M & get rejected. That doesn't make sense.

Another idea is for scouting. Maybe the scout reports could be more in-depth so that we could really consider buying that player. Maybe put the strengths & weaknesses of the player or the estimated value to buy him from his current club.

One thing that really needs to be looked at is when players are 'Transfer Listed'. When a manager puts his player at the 'Transfer List' & asks, for example, 6M.. I'll bid 6M & get rejected. That doesn't make sense.

Very good point. And, when you do bud, they say that they are not interested in selling him, rather than something like "The asking price is £x,xxxx,xxxx.

More haggling for players from AI instead of just one bid than pulling out

Very good idea. If Chelsea truly wanted Kaka, then Milan asking for an extra £5 Million wouldn't make ANY difference.

to put in the editor-

*competition name editor

*team colour editor

I agree completely, the team colours especially. My eyes burn whilst playing as Leeds :D

I think before adding any new leagues they should first try and make the ones they have better for example instead of having 1 main country say england with all the players and moving to scotland with only the top division and some players they should work on being able to run atleast 2 full leagues at the same time this would be 100 times better than 1 main league and 3 top divsions. I think this is more important than adding even more leagues to the game at the moment.

Archived