steam in USA?? still unreleased..

can anyone plz help me abt the steam thing

im in USA, i guess everyone in Europe is playing rite now, but the steam still tell me not released yet, can any1 tell me when can it be avalaible? like we paid same money, but i can still only check 4 any updates while every1 is playing already...........

im not meant to complain, but its truth...not fair 4 ppl like me...

This different relase time in seriously stupid...

Apparently, it's because they follow the street release date, which always happens on Tuesdays or something... They can't release it on Steam before it's available in the shops.

It's not fair to say that "SI don't care about us!!!"

what SHOPS???? it's gonna be a huge line at Best Buy and Gamestop. We will have riots on the streets and the army will distribuite the FM copyes. That s the stuppidest excuse somebody could find.

There are 0 (zero) shops selling the game in US.!!!

I would love to see FM 09 delayed in Europe at the last second by 3 days. After people had planned days off on Friday and cleared their weekends to play. Especially after you bought it and were told it would be released on the 14th, only to find out you were lied to. There would be 10,000 angry posts on this web site with in 5 minutes of the announcement.

haha .. marts ... dont hate puerto ricans ... in about 10 min ill let u guys know if im gonna be able to to play or not ... reflecting on what Cipriang80 said.

wish you the best of luck.

when is SI gonna understand that naming the game WWSM and launching it 3 days later, is not gonna get new customers. it will be another 20 years till it is gonna sell in a store anyway.

i think the Football Manager hat, got way to big for SI. They simply cannot handle it.

Nothing personal was meant by me saying puerto ricans chuvi3, nothing at all, but i was just agreeing with you , im a british ex pat who was playin fm before it was even called fm on the old amigas, and because i decided to move to the usa , now si dont value my custom all of a sudden, what my dollar bills arnt worth anything to them????? crazy!

if i kno its gonna like this earlier, im not gonna buy a steam version, its easy to find a crack version in the interner rite now, really wasting of money.damit

No text speaking and you must be one crazy person to come onto the official website of the game developer and talk about cracked version... instant Ban...

No text speaking and you must be one crazy person to come onto the official website of the game developer and talk about cracked version... instant Ban...

lol,use text speaking cuz im feeling so bored, like i had waited for fm like 2 weeks since demo released, and i pre-ordered it, though can have it immediately after it got released. lol, WWSM, hate this name seriously

Archived