Who has the game and it's working fine?

It seems that almost all of the people on this forum are having issues with their copy of football manager 2009. I on the other hand have experienced absolutely no problems installing/downloading or activating it. It might be because I did it with steam, but I'm very happy with how easy and smoothly it all went. Who else has got it working fine? Either using steam or not.

It seems that almost all of the people on this forum are having issues with their copy of football manager 2009. I on the other hand have experienced absolutely no problems installing/downloading or activating it. It might be because I did it with steam, but I'm very happy with how easy and smoothly it all went. Who else has got it working fine? Either using steam or not.

Mine isn't activated yet

My game code wont activate in steam... I tried installing it the other way and the activation code worked but than the game wont open... it says there is an error.? Any clues?

That depends on what the error is. Take a look through the Bugs forum. I found a solution to my problem within 10 seconds and got it sorted in 2 minutes.

Authenticated fine (minor 0_o issues) started it and it crashed. Patched it and it's gotten to nearly the end of setting up a game with absolutely everything loaded (fake players though).

It's slightly faster than FM08 with everything running, it finisherd while I was typing this so had to play for a little before posting :p

I liked the way Steam worked, after reading about people struggling to type the code in etc, no code with Steam. Patch downloaded and installed automatically, launched the game. Activation must have been automatic because I didn't need to do anything. Even my FM08 facepacks and logos work!

well mine is sayin graphics setup error wich is pure bollox!!!

the demo worked perfectly on this same computer, I used steam to install so i have the update on, and i tried to install the graphics fix as recommended and it told me i already had it so basically its just a complete joke.

As sigames have turned out to be, worked me arse off for them all summer giving them files for there database for barrow and for what??? them to bring out a shoddy game that doesnt even work properly.

Archived