very very confused with installation!

ok, well i went through activated the game with steam etc, it installed steam and downloaded the update, but nothing is copied to the hard drive?? is this because of using steam?? because i want football manager on my hard drive, not running through steam, as the only way i could play it was through steam, if you want the same, i sugest you dont use steam?? have just uninstalled it now! and going to try reinstalling and see if the other options install the game on my hard drive properly!!??

oh ryte thxs m8, but im not sure what to do really?? i know if you choose the other method and not steam that it installs on your hard drive as every other fm, but the patch is not available for download yet, but if you install through steam you get the download, steam was just to much hassle and slowed my computer down abit :S dont know what to do?

oh ryte thxs m8, but im not sure what to do really?? i know if you choose the other method and not steam that it installs on your hard drive as every other fm, but the patch is not available for download yet, but if you install through steam you get the download, steam was just to much hassle and slowed my computer down abit :S dont know what to do?

The only advantage from a players point of view for using steam is that it will always search for and d/l the patches for you,if it has slowed your pc down that much(have no idea how much we are talking here as steam isnt a huge client)then simply re-install and dont use steam but you will have to check the forums for future patches including this new one.

Hi, If you are running through Steam your game will be updated automatically.

If not the patch can be downloaded via Torrent:

Torrent download - http://torrent.sigames.com:7000/torrents/fm2009_910-pc.exe.torrent?226495BCD9AC9267D30E9FAB48A95F0734165615

However, please be aware, if you download the torrent version you will need to use a torrent client such as Bitorrent. If you have not used torrents before and are not sure what you are doing please use the direct link below.

Rapidshare:

Download - http://rapidshare.de/files/40902317/FM2009v9.1.0Patch.exe

Cheers.

Archived