Recommended Setup

I just installed the full game, and wanted to know what the recommended setup on leagues would be... to my amazement it only came up with England - Coca Cola League 2 - Just wanted to know how big the actually data game is......!

I usually play England - BSP, Spain - Top Div, Scot - Prem,

What recommendations does everybody else come up with?

I can only imagine what my recommended set up will be. If it was possible for no leagues then that is what it would give me. :D

On FM08 I always used to load a few more leagues than the recommended set up and it ran ok.

yeah same hear it always told me that i should only load up 2 leagues but i went on and did between 6 and 8 no point in doing as it tells u as it can spoil your gaming experience

• 5 years later...
Hello Everyone,

36k players - it is a recomended amount. Is it normal for 5-star pc? because it seem pretty low for me:)

Got to be some kind of record for replying to a thread 5 and a half years after the last comment...!

Hello Everyone,

36k players - it is a recomended amount. Is it normal for 5-star pc? because it seem pretty low for me:)

well, 5 1/2 years ago it wasn't low...now you can go over 100k if you've got the processor and drive space.

Archived