+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recommended Setup

Semi Pro

Default Recommended Setup

I just installed the full game, and wanted to know what the recommended setup on leagues would be... to my amazement it only came up with England - Coca Cola League 2 - Just wanted to know how big the actually data game is......!

I usually play England - BSP, Spain - Top Div, Scot - Prem,

What recommendations does everybody else come up with?

Third Team

Default Re: Recommended Setup

I can only imagine what my recommended set up will be. If it was possible for no leagues then that is what it would give me.

On FM08 I always used to load a few more leagues than the recommended set up and it ran ok.

Amateur

I never realised this option judged based on your compter specs? I thought it was just a reccomended group of leagues, kinda like the cheffs special on a menu in a restaurant or something. And what league would SI reccomend? These ones.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by jod123 View Post
    I can only imagine what my recommended set up will be. If it was possible for no leagues then that is what it would give me.

On FM08 I always used to load a few more leagues than the recommended set up and it ran ok.
    yeah same hear it always told me that i should only load up 2 leagues but i went on and did between 6 and 8 no point in doing as it tells u as it can spoil your gaming experience

Amateur

Hello Everyone,
    36k players - it is a recomended amount. Is it normal for 5-star pc? because it seem pretty low for me

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by woland View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    36k players - it is a recomended amount. Is it normal for 5-star pc? because it seem pretty low for me
    Got to be some kind of record for replying to a thread 5 and a half years after the last comment...!

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by woland View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    well, 5 1/2 years ago it wasn't low...now you can go over 100k if you've got the processor and drive space.

+ Reply to Thread