Incorporating J-League Database into FM 2009

anthokoch

lads,

i'm well keen on some of the j-league's finest players - not the imports, but more so players like yasuhito endo, suzuki, yuki abe, nakazawa; japan's best. however, and as we all know the j-league is not playable... although, i did manage to find a database of j-league players from fm 08. (see screenshot for database files)

screenyhh2.th.jpgthpix.gif

now. is it possible to extract the data of the players, and somehow get this in a database of an fm 09 game, or it this something you just cannot do? would be rather swell to get this working, or maybe it's a matter of spending a few long days redoing the japanese players.

any assistance would be great. hitting the sack for tonight, (aest).

cheers.

anthokoch.

I'm pretty sure you'll have to be redoing it all.

I know I'll be spending a few days (weeks) fixing up some database issues like adding the J-League, as well as several smaller nations players into the db before I start my long-term career game.

Not knowing how much research has been made into the US lower leagues, I'll likely spend some time filling out those teams as well with real players and realistic stats (to the best of my own knowledge).

I'm pretty sure you'll have to be redoing it all.

I know I'll be spending a few days (weeks) fixing up some database issues like adding the J-League' date=' as well as several smaller nations players into the db before I start my long-term career game.

Not knowing how much research has been made into the US lower leagues, I'll likely spend some time filling out those teams as well with real players and realistic stats (to the best of my own knowledge).[/quote']

are you often doing these types of things? i wouldn't mind seeing your j-league attempt some time down the track. providing you're willing to share, of course.

I've always done these kinds of things prior to starting my main game. Always try to make it as realistic as possible as well... and' date=' yes, I am considering making it available to the public this time.

It's almost as fun to work on the database as it is to actually play the game :)[/quote']

sometimes when the ideas for new challenges dry up

I've always done these kinds of things prior to starting my main game. Always try to make it as realistic as possible as well... and' date=' yes, I am considering making it available to the public this time.

It's almost as fun to work on the database as it is to actually play the game :)[/quote']

excellent! can't wait.

i would make my own j-league, it's just... i think i'd be rather biased in the stats area.

Archived