Carlos Vela (2009)

Carlos Vela is in my game. The reason is this.. The more database you select, the less players you will have in each league. For example, Vela might not be in your game because you have selected too many database & therefore, Vela went 'missing'. As for mine, I have only one database that is the England. Therefore, players like Vela, Fabio, Rafael, Onuoha, Evans, etc. appear in my game.

• SI Staff

He's definitely present in the game database, however a lot of players may NOT be loaded unless you have certain league combinations active - for the MOST players in any specific league play just that one league active (as is mentioned in the sticky thread).

Again as per usual if you have a player missing and want to play with a specific league load activated then you could always edit the player into the game.

He's definitely present in the game database, however a lot of players may NOT be loaded unless you have certain league combinations active - for the MOST players in any specific league play just that one league active (as is mentioned in the sticky thread).

Again as per usual if you have a player missing and want to play with a specific league load activated then you could always edit the player into the game.

But i can't select juz 1 league....at least 2 rite???

Archived