Win a can of Football Manager deodorant

http://www.shortlist.com/competitions/article/win-football-manager-2009-spray

and for those of you in the UK who are able to get Shortlist magazine, it's worth picking up a copy tomorrow, as there's an interview in there with myself, Ov and Paul...

3 of you interviewed. Hmmmmmm, Time better spent play testing / compatability testing random machines (eg those with an Intel G33/G31), dont ya think? Seriously though, this gripe aside, once you get it working this looks like the best FM ever!

They took a swab from every member of the SI team and created Eau de SI*, much in the same way that Dawn Porter created her own perfume in one of her recent series. ;)

* none of this is true

damn and i wanted to smell like a sweaty games studio :D

How pointless.

So everything in life has to have some deep and meaningful point it? Because your post certainly didn't! And it's not like anyone is forcing you to enter the competition. It's a bit of harmless fun. If you don't like it, there was always the option to ignore the thread.

So everything in life has to have some deep and meaningful point it? Because your post certainly didn't! And it's not like anyone is forcing you to enter the competition. It's a bit of harmless fun. If you don't like it, there was always the option to ignore the thread.

Or air my opinion? OK, I'll be a bit clearer: It's a pointless advertising gimic and to quote; it

Distract the mongos from glaring faults with superficial ********.

Or air my opinion? OK, I'll be a bit clearer: It's a pointless advertising gimic and to quote; it

But the competition is on these forums for people who already know about FM09 and Sports Interactive. What's the point advertising to them? Yeah, it's a gimic. But where's the harm? I doubt one can of deodorant is enough to distract masses of people from issues with the game somehow.

Archived