Confused about the patch and activation....

wfc

hi there.

i am planning on buying fm09 on friday morning.

two things i am not totally clear about..

1) activation.... i will probably do this by phone, but i don't understand why sega make you do this in order to play the game. plus, what details do we have to give?

2) the 'patch' on the day of release. firstly, is the patch official? will it be out on the 14th? where do we get it from?!

thanks very much in advance!

You don't need to give details, just authentication code from the back of your manual. It's simple, and doesn't take long - about 5 mins on the phone apparently.

The patch will likely be out on the 14th, according to Miles, and is official. If you choose to authenticate via Steam it'll auto-patch. Otherwise, check here for options.

So you have to phone every time you want to play offline?! Do we have a local number to phone? (ex: i'm from portugal, so i'll have a portugues phone to call) Is it me or for those who doesn't have internet allways available the game is a bit too expansive?!

So you have to phone every time you want to play offline?! Do we have a local number to phone? (ex: i'm from portugal, so i'll have a portugues phone to call) Is it me or for those who doesn't have internet allways available the game is a bit too expansive?!

No, you only have to go through the activation process once

Archived