everyone's so annoyed at me

i am 9th in the prem with blackburn, played 12 won 6 drew 1 lost 5, but all the players think I'm under achieving all with (sit) on there name now i dont think i am under achieving so how can i make the players happy again, without giving contacts out to everyone, the board are happy. :mad:

Winning more would make them happy.

Ye, I don't think that will help!

At the start of the season what did you put down as your season objective, If you put winner then I would imagine that's why they think your underachieving, if this is the case I think it's a good feature as you can't now deceive the board to get more money out of them!:thup:

how do you do it then please

If I remember correctly you select your captain (or maybe one of your other influential players) and then you go down to 'player interaction' on the side bar. A new window should pop up with various options (i.e. compliment them on their recent performances, ask about possible new signings) and there should be an option to ask them to call a team meeting.

I may be wrong, but I am fairly sure that is where it is.

If I remember correctly you select your captain (or maybe one of your other influential players) and then you go down to 'player interaction' on the side bar. A new window should pop up with various options (i.e. compliment them on their recent performances, ask about possible new signings) and there should be an option to ask them to call a team meeting.

This is correct. It will only be there if the game deems you to be underachieving so if it's not there keep checking if you're doing poorly.

this is all i see

Untitled-1.jpg

Take a look at Matches under the confidence section. I personally don't think enough credit is given to good results, compared to the negative reaction of poor results. My overall confidence in matches is below half way, yet I am unbeaten in six games and within my season goals.

I think previous experience makes it too hard. Players get annoyed at you instantly if you have it on anything underneath former international footballer. I didn't notice the confidence issue, but remembering how bad it was in FM08 i wouldn't be surprised if its still not perfect.

Take a look at Matches under the confidence section. I personally don't think enough credit is given to good results, compared to the negative reaction of poor results. My overall confidence in matches is below half way, yet I am unbeaten in six games and within my season goals.

same with me, most of mine are ok even when i won away to aston villa 1 2

How have you done in cup competitions, and have you been beaten badly (big result against you)?

What exactly is there slight concerns when you click on them?

got knocked out of league cup on penalties, and on the player pages all say "has lost confidence in the managers abilities"

i play as newcastle and i beat the first 3 teams i played against, i said mid table was my goal and after 10 games the players were all thinking i was underacieving even though i was sitting in 6th place one point off 5th place. For a squad as wafer thin as newcastle's and no money to spend even if i sell players its quite remarkable :o

got knocked out of league cup on penalties, and on the player pages all say "has lost confidence in the managers abilities"

At what stage and against who?

Which teams did you lose against in the league?

If you've been winning against lesser teams, and losing against bigger teams and you're relatively close to the board and fan expectations in cup competitions and in the league, I would bug it.

Can you post a pic of your confidence summary?

Between both the screenies everything looks ok.

I'd bug it.

Can you post an overview of your team screen, just so I can see morale levels and all the slts?

There are other possible reasons why, team talks, press conferences, discipline of players, changing captain etc. that can all affect the mood.

Even selling favourite players can make them mad.

Archived