Closed Thread

Thread: Friendlies

Hi all - I've just started my first season with Ipswich Town and the game looks and feels great - but is it possible to arrange friendlies? Or am I just being a bit dense?

Cheers

Hi all - I've just started my first season with Ipswich Town and the game looks and feels great - but is it possible to arrange friendlies? Or am I just being a bit dense?

Cheers

Part-Timer

There doesn't seem to be a way of organising friendlies however I have played some. I imagine the game automatically creates friendlies for you each season

Amateur

Can you not set your assistant manager to arange friendlies like you can on the PC version?

That's correct. Your assistant will arrange friendlies every season for you.
    You will usually get three friendlies arranged, but this may change slightly depending on other commitments such as participation in the InterToto Cup.

Hi Wayne.
    Because you can't arrange friendlies yourself your assistant will always try to arrange suitable friendlies for you so there is no option to set.

Amateur

Thanks Rich, I always use the assistant to arrange the friendlies when playing on the PC version anyway so at least i won't have to remember to set that when i play the PSP version.

Closed Thread