Manager language

Would be nice if we could pick the languages we speak in future games.

Living in Belgium I speak 4 languages, Dutch, French, German and English. Though in game it says I only speak Dutch and French.

So instead of only an option to pick your nationality, it would be nice to see one for the language too.

Ah i didnt know somebody else mentioned it already.

But I realised that not being able to pick your languages is kinda stupid. Because with the new media thing, they tell me every time I dont understand the language, though in real life I do.

Ah i didnt know somebody else mentioned it already.

But I realised that not being able to pick your languages is kinda stupid. Because with the new media thing, they tell me every time I dont understand the language, though in real life I do.

Agreed. It's annoying starting a career with an english team and being asked how much of a problem it is that I don't speak english.....

And setting my second nationality to whatever country I'll be playing in kills the possibility of a move "abroad" later in the career....

Very good idea. I speak 4 languages, 2 fluently and the other two to a professional level however the game limits my language use and I need to make out 2 nationalities that will focus on the languages as much as possible. Also the place of birth would be great as my local club would be an option even if I never choose them.

Archived