Where is Malcolm Christie. Nothing Major

I was just searching the demo on FM09 and couldn't come across Malcolm Christie. Thought I could pick him up on the free for Peterborough. Hes still a decent player he just needs a chance. I ve heard he is at leeds at the moment and just recently got cleared to play for there reserves. Whys he not in the game??

• 4 weeks later...

He definately is in the game at the start, I had him on trial in my Brighton game. He starts as a free agent, IRL he only signed for Leeds recently on a short-term deal after a trial there. Its possible Girondins that if he didn't get picked up by 2010 in-game he'd 'retire' and be removed from the database. He's definately there at the start though.

He definately is in the game at the start, I had him on trial in my Brighton game. He starts as a free agent, IRL he only signed for Leeds recently on a short-term deal after a trial there. Its possible Girondins that if he didn't get picked up by 2010 in-game he'd 'retire' and be removed from the database. He's definately there at the start though.

wonder what happened to him. i remember when he first broke into the derby team he looked a real prospect.

I was just searching the demo on FM09 and couldn't come across Malcolm Christie. Thought I could pick him up on the free for Peterborough. Hes still a decent player he just needs a chance. I ve heard he is at leeds at the moment and just recently got cleared to play for there reserves. Whys he not in the game??

Hi Malcolm!

Archived