fan trouble?

just wondering if you can get fined for fans running on the pitch and the like?

No, I think SI have said in the past that the more unsavoury aspects of football (including cheating, drugs, hooliganism, etc) won't be in the game.

No, I think SI have said in the past that the more unsavoury aspects of football (including cheating, drugs, hooliganism, etc) won't be in the game.

But there IS cheating! ;)

I'm sure you've seen it happen, your player possibly takes a dive, and you're not publicly happy that he dived but secretly you'll take the win.

Or on the other end of the scale, you're winning 3-0 and he dives and gets a yellow card, the idiot.

Also I think players pushing and assaulting each other is classed as unsavoury, and in CM 01/02 they liked to right hook the ref on a regular basis. :p

I'd love to see the 3D stands torn down by raging fans after the 3D keeper has just stood still to concede a crushing goal in the last minute... I'm just causing trouble really. But when I watch the 3D it cracks me up to think of the fans storming the pitch! Maybe they could throw coins, or set off flares... Cue the legal backlash! Anyone at SI fancy coding this..? ;)

Archived