Not happy, its not a winge

i am playing as Blackburn, and Tottenham came in with a bid for nelson, so i rejected and he went on a strop [roll], i was also going through a really bad patch, i just couldn't win an argument so i changed my captain from emerton to oiiger, that didn't help much either because he was really p*ssed and the rest of the squad thought i changed the captain to quickly so no one was happy, all this happened on or around the 23rd of September and come the 1st of October everyone was happy again including emerton and nelson. as this happened to anyone seams a little unreal to me

the contract was after everything changed before this i upped by wage budget just to get him to come round i offered him 60,000 a week and he wasn't interested, but after when everything changed he sighned for 28,000 on a five year deal

i cant think what could have made them happy so it sounds like a bug, try posting this in the bugs forum and see if it gets picked up on.

the thing with that it takes a long, long time to get answered because everyone's in here... lol

Archived