Closed Thread

Thread: Corners and the match engine in general

Amateur

Let me preface by saying that I love the game. I think the achievement in creating a large, quite realistic football universe on the PSP is fantastic.

But I do ponder the match engine at times. One question, for instance: Am I alone in finding the corner count remarkably low in my matches? The majority of my games seem to produce as few as 2 or 3 corners. And corners seem to come almost exclusively from keepers making saves: it would be reassuringly 'real' to see blocked crosses, or even a corner leading to another corner.

Along with things like my centre-backs chipping and heading the ball back to one another, there is just a sense that the engine has a lot of oddities.

Amateur

Let me preface by saying that I love the game. I think the achievement in creating a large, quite realistic football universe on the PSP is fantastic.

But I do ponder the match engine at times. One question, for instance: Am I alone in finding the corner count remarkably low in my matches? The majority of my games seem to produce as few as 2 or 3 corners. And corners seem to come almost exclusively from keepers making saves: it would be reassuringly 'real' to see blocked crosses, or even a corner leading to another corner.

Along with things like my centre-backs chipping and heading the ball back to one another, there is just a sense that the engine has a lot of oddities.

Amateur

I have had a corner which goes straight into another corner, by way of a defensive header. Not that it makes me cool...

Closed Thread