Saved game utilities

Just wondering if the save game will be able to be read read, in particular I cant imagine playing without michael nygreens super scout.

Just wondering if the save game will be able to be read read, in particular I cant imagine playing without michael nygreens super scout.

• SI Staff

At the moment we aren't planning to supply 'cheat tools' with the game (and to be frank we never 'officially' do so, FMScout is made by Micheal in his spare time) - people could in theory create them by transferring a save game from PSP to PC ... but it'd be harder to do so because they're encrypted by Sony.

Cheers for the response, it was the format of the save game I was intrigued by, but by the sounds of things someone with the desire could take a look it. I'll keep my fingers crossed someone does it.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">however, if someone posts the correct version (either european or american) of a save game people could download that onto their mem card and play other games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

People from anywhere can swap save games for FMH PSP - the game isn't region locked at all so they should all be compatible regardless of the country you're from ...

Archived