Last years Graphics look even better in the new game

NeilUK

Hi

I copied all the graphics from last year that all the amazingly helpful people on here made for us for the 08 game into the new demo. They actually look better in the 09 game, the logos, facepacks etc look clearer and fit perfectly into the new skin.

Should save some time for people, just use last years and update as necessary, they really look great

Hi

I copied all the graphics from last year that all the amazingly helpful people on here made for us for the 08 game into the new demo. They actually look better in the 09 game, the logos, facepacks etc look clearer and fit perfectly into the new skin.

Should save some time for people, just use last years and update as necessary, they really look great

yeah but they dont work properly, especially kits:

dunnawork.jpg

for some reason I can`t find where to put all my FM 2008 graphics into the new FM 2009 folder? Anyone?

You should have a 'Football Manager 2009 Demo' folder under 'Sports Interactive' in My Documents, drop them into there. :-)

The problem I seem to have is that the Arsenal third or Portsmouth Home kits are not showing, using the SS08 kits.

Cheers,

Boony

Archived