Fans need Answers quick!

All you haters are blithering idiot. You're acting like spoiled brats.

In my opinion the largest factor by miles is whether the game is close to realistic or not. This years match engine is ****ing fantastic, so you guys just... Need to die. I can understand that the bundle of flaws leaves a lot of people aggravated, but in the mix people forget to weigh the positives against the negatives. You idiots are stuck on three issues.

1. Technical issues with installing the demo.

2. Not being able to use the 3D settings.

3. Not being satisfied with the 3D.

Honestly there's not much more wrong with the game so far. There's an issue with injuries occuring a bit too frequently and the keyboard is a bit too sensitive (Fix by windowing the game. You can still get full screen with windowed mode). SI have announced that this will be fixed in an early patch meaning that this is a demo issue and you have no right to cry about it.

In contrast to this we have 3D (Whether you like it or not, there it is) - Immensly improved match engine. - Actual press conferences (Mostly cosmetic but it was what the people screamed for during the recent year) - Assistant managers are part of the game - Enhanced transfer system (by request) - Better regens (By request) - etc. - ETC. - ET-muddafuggin-CETERA!

If you indeed uninstalled the demo minutes after then who the **** are you to judge? The only thing you could possibly base your opinion on is that the skin has the same design/layout. SI have always stated that they wouldn't mess with the layout since it's the base of FM. And they really shouldn't. I wan't to play Football Manager, not an entirely new game.

SI have announced that they will be releasing a patch around the release date of the game to fix the surfacing issues of the demo. This shows that they care a lot. Trust me they have put their heart in this project and are working their pants off getting it up to shape. And remember the word DEMO. You don't have any rights to make demands regarding a demo. You can suggest that this and that should be fixed, but since you don't pay for a demo you twats can't cry your eyeballs out over it.

I am so disappointed, and now after waiting so long for a FM 09 Demo release to see what you have changed and perfected, I can say that it's miserable.

The demo doesn’t even launch in several computers, computers that support games like, Grind, Far Cry 2, Crysis, etc.

Technical issues happen. Get the **** over it already.

[he same mistakes happen every season, you update things that people who play find kind of useless (they were good the way they were)

Are you serious? Have you not been paying any attention? Virtually everything that SI has updated in this release of FM has been based on requests and interaction from players of the game.

I prefer you had worked obviously on the data, club players and staff,

What do you mean? I can't see what they could have done more with the players and staff -since it would require a complete restructuring of the game. And that would mean a much later release date and a game with hundreds of flaws. (Don't you dare say that this game has hundreds of flaws).

Fabio, Fabio, Fabio. You're just as ignorant as most of the other idiots popping their nasty little heads out here.

Alot of you are acting like real ungrateful ***** really. Ok so the game has a few bugs, nothing that cant be sorted by a patch.

Its not the ****ing end of the world so stop acting like it is. All these people saying that aren't going to buy it because of these little things are lost.

SI have clearly worked on this game alot and you're going to dismiss their efforts just like that? You're a tit.

By the way, its your fault for not having a computer that doesn't meet the system requirements sadly.

In my opinion the largest factor by miles is whether the game is close to realistic or not. This years match engine is ****ing fantastic, so you guys just... Need to die. I can understand that the bundle of flaws leaves a lot of people aggravated, but in the mix people forget to weigh the positives against the negatives. You idiots are stuck on three issues.

Honestly there's not much more wrong with the game so far. There's an issue with injuries occuring a bit too frequently and the keyboard is a bit too sensitive (Fix by windowing the game. You can still get full screen with windowed mode). SI have announced that this will be fixed in an early patch meaning that this is a demo issue and you have no right to cry about it.

In contrast to this we have 3D (Whether you like it or not, there it is) - Immensly improved match engine. - Actual press conferences (Mostly cosmetic but it was what the people screamed for during the recent year) - Assistant managers are part of the game - Enhanced transfer system (by request) - Better regens (By request) - etc. - ETC. - ET-muddafuggin-CETERA!

If you indeed uninstalled the demo minutes after then who the **** are you to judge? The only thing you could possibly base your opinion on is that the skin has the same design/layout. SI have always stated that they wouldn't mess with the layout since it's the base of FM. And they really shouldn't. I wan't to play Football Manager, not an entirely new game.

SI have announced that they will be releasing a patch around the release date of the game to fix the surfacing issues of the demo. This shows that they care a lot. Trust me they have put their heart in this project and are working their pants off getting it up to shape. And remember the word DEMO. You don't have any rights to make demands regarding a demo. You can suggest that this and that should be fixed, but since you don't pay for a demo you twats can't cry your eyeballs out over it.

I am so disappointed, and now after waiting so long for a FM 09 Demo release to see what you have changed and perfected, I can say that it's miserable.

The demo doesn’t even launch in several computers, computers that support games like, Grind, Far Cry 2, Crysis, etc.

[he same mistakes happen every season, you update things that people who play find kind of useless (they were good the way they were)

Are you serious? Have you not been paying any attention? Virtually everything that SI has updated in this release of FM has been based on requests and interaction from players of the game.

What do you mean? I can't see what they could have done more with the players and staff -since it would require a complete restructuring of the game. And that would mean a much later release date and a game with hundreds of flaws. (Don't you dare say that this game has hundreds of flaws).

Fabio, Fabio, Fabio. You're just as ignorant as most of the other idiots popping their nasty little heads out here.

Couldn't agree more.

They should make next FM closed/open beta before demo is released next time, like FMLive was.

Submit bugs button, get feedback off players, would have really helped on the demo release which I had a few issues with.

They should make next FM closed/open beta before demo is released next time, like FMLive was.

Submit bugs button, get feedback off players, would have really helped on the demo release which I had a few issues with.

I thought about this too.

Just going directly to the point. (My English is rusty, please don’t ignore me by not spelling well, or phrasing perfectly)

I Loved FM, but now I am just disappointed. I installed the game Demo and uninstalled it minutes after.

Fabio C.

that might be your problem Fabio...you didnt really play the game if you installed it and uninstalled it minutes after!

that might be your problem Fabio...you didnt really play the game if you installed it and uninstalled it minutes after!

You spotted it too then, just another wind up thread.

I've had just 4 hours on the demo so far and that's nowhere near enough to pass judgement, yet he can do it in minutes? :eek:

AFAIK there is already closed beta, I think - or at least some external testing.

Just want to tell people that actions should be taken before the mistake is out and not after its out of the office, but some people prefere waiting for something to come, after the game comes out to fix it. Ok! The idea of fixing is good, but sometimes dont rush when you have time to make all the changes you want before the announcmnt of the new game. Find resources, and help maybe to fix everything and Update before anything comes out. SI has Inovating alot and thats great, but one step at a time.

Who's a Fan stays a fan and continuos bying the game when the game is still great and perfect to them, but dont rush things when you think you can improve but just need a little more time.

Dont have anything against the 3D, also dont have anything against the game not working on my computer (Personaly), but those matters that I pointed out are Global matters. Global because I work for a company that has to do with Gamming and have people here that have been receiving e-mails around the world (engeneers,directors etc etc etc..People who know, and not spoiled brats and idiots like a member pointed i was) about the game, me to, and as a Fan, OFCOURSE I WANT WHATS BETTER. I am not spending my money on what is not good enough in my point of view.

For the gentlemen named or nicknamed ''Socdk'' i just have to say that i am not an idiot, less a spoiled brat, i dont offend people when they give their opinion, and point out a Problem that may be concerning a very big comunity, i dont drive that low in offending and calling people names that i dont know, never seen or even know their ages, i work for a living, had to work hard to get were i am, and you dont even have the right in saying what you said without even knowing who you are really talking to. If i gave that opinion about the game is because i know almost everything, about games, or almost everything, and obviously how a game works and i think they need help. LOVE the game, dont even dare calling me a hatter when im with the game since their 1st day.

The demo is a bit of what the game is going to be in 12 days. its like a movie trailer, when you see it, you like it or dont like it and comment about it, and that is what i was doing just as all the other fans that are worried.

About the data clubs staff etc.

You maybe only noticed england and the popular giant clubs. have a look around the world and if you have the information needed tell me if you see anything wrong.

Just here to give an opinion once again and not to create a war that doesnt even make sense.

+1.

Stop complaining *** !!!!. GREAT GAME!!! (except for the injuries problem :( )

In my opinion the largest factor by miles is whether the game is close to realistic or not. This years match engine is ****ing fantastic, so you guys just... Need to die. I can understand that the bundle of flaws leaves a lot of people aggravated, but in the mix people forget to weigh the positives against the negatives.

This was ALWAYS going to happen. Kids and chavs overreacting to issues with a GAME.

I myself am very disappointed with the way the 3D graphics run on my way-above-spec PC but have held my acid tongue as I've only had 2-3 hours to play it and no time at all to try and sort out the problem. It MAY be my PC. I hope it's not and the jerky 3 frames per second view can be fixed with the day-1 patch.

Some complaints are genuine but should be posted calmly and maturely in the appropriate thread, not yelled about while chucking toys out of the pram. I can see another 3 months of this. Maybe longer, right up to the annual "When is FM10 coming out?" deluge.

Please, folks, just TELL. Don't YELL.

I have to say the 3D was slightly disappointing. My laptop won't run the 3D match display, so put it on my PC and while it is a nice feature, I don't think i'm missing much by sticking to 2D and a bit of imagination! Everything else though I have been very impressed with. Transfers and media interaction seem easier and more enjoyable. Can't get any tactics to work, but that's always a matter of time.

Despite being deep in to a FM08 game in 2035, I will buy it.

im loving the game!! people with complaints need to understand how hard it is too make. S.I work their asses off, listening to fans to improve the game and making patches when people arent happy. I think its disgraceful how people chuck a tantrum to a few minor glitches and the fact thier pc isnt up to scratch. Thankyou S.I for the great improvement, most which were asked for, truly shows you care.

They tried to do this in the past. Unfortunately certain members ruined it for the rest of us.

Currently they do have a small closed beta. But its only for completely trusted users.

The only blame I attach to SI is that they obviously hire crummy testers. These guys must be able to miss a car on a racing track!

Game seems ok though, once they fix the bugs it should be rather good.

That's a rediculous comment. I'm sure the Testers picked up loads of things during development. They aren't going to find everything given they don't all use a zillion different hardware setups.

Well said. SI shouldn't be blamed for people's ancient, hopelessly out-of-date hardware. Get the minimum requirements before installing the game.

Plenty of people are way way above the minimum requirements and yet the game is unplayable for them.

Type a signature on your shoes, so that we know who we are pulling out from SI a s s.

Plenty of people are way way above the minimum requirements and yet the game is unplayable for them.

I'm afraid I have to agree with this comment, I had a decent spec and the 3d engine was slow on the lowest detail and was unwatchable really, so I had to upgrade my graphics card to a much much more powerful one. Also, a lot of people are saying that they can run Fifa 09 and PES ok, but not FM 3d, which really is basic in comparison? Theres definately a problem but I'm not complaining, I proud of SI for trying to better themselves and the game, afterall they could have just released FM08 with some extra features and we would still buy it and they would still make a load of money.

Archived