Is it just me or the game got harder?

i think every year people find it harder to start off because they're learning about the game and the new features and how to utilise them best.

So I'm not sure that the game is harder, it's just that we're all worse at the game but hpefully with some practice we'll get better.

I found it very difficult due to player fitness (not talking about injury issues) None of my players could player more than one match in a row and I ended up having to start games with players still on 80-90% fitness as I had no uninjured replacements! Very odd as I did pre-season properly and everyone started off match fit but one game kept them tired for ages.

I thought it gotten easier than 08 actually. The injuries make rotation a pain, especially if you have a small squad, but if you can plug critical defensive problems as well as set opposition instructions it gets easier. Started with Arsenal and I'm leading the table by October/November, despite having constant injuries to key players like adebayor, gallas and van persie.

I found it very difficult due to player fitness (not talking about injury issues) None of my players could player more than one match in a row and I ended up having to start games with players still on 80-90% fitness as I had no uninjured replacements! Very odd as I did pre-season properly and everyone started off match fit but one game kept them tired for ages.

I have the same problem too. The condition of my players never gets any better and this causes my players to become tired even before half time. This causes my team to play poorly in matches. Hope its sorted by the time the Official game is released.

Archived