January Transfers

unless i'm missing something here - the forest squad isn't very accurate at all icon_frown.gif the game is great but this is a huge let down for me icon_frown.gif

No Nicky Southall, No Grant Holt and Dadi is on loan at Notts County.

I guess there is no way to edit the data either icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hannay:

unless i'm missing something here - the forest squad isn't very accurate at all icon_frown.gif the game is great but this is a huge let down for me icon_frown.gif

No Nicky Southall, No Grant Holt and Dadi is on loan at Notts County.

I guess there is no way to edit the data either icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately there is no way to update the data. As for missing transfers I think there's a post elsewhere.. hold on..

Hmm, can't seem to find it but I think the jist was that they took the PC database then with the help of their researchers identified key players etc and pruned the database accordingly to make things work for the PSP

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

Sorry to hear that a player is missing who is important to you - what we did was start with the PC database and then get as much information from researchers as possible as to which players to retain.

Where there were more slots available than players 'flagged' as required we used an algorithm to pick the players to retain based on their potential, squad status and ability.

If anyone finds any other players they feel should be present then obviously please let us know so we can improve things further in the future.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There we go, knew I'd seen something somewhere icon_smile.gif

its not the end of the world - the game is still damn good icon_smile.gif

just a little disappointing that the data is missing. I'm 99% sure the data was correct in the latest patch of FM 2006 on the PC

Archived