while i was managing bradford in the 08/09 season, i got offered the chelsea job in 09/10 season midway,got offered the job bcos the players had lost confidence in the prev boss. I only had 700+ manager points then. I checked their results and they werent too bad. got offer 28.5 mil euros 2 spend. and now the strange thing. The board only req me 2 lead chelsea to a "respectable" league position. Imagine if the real Chelsea had those expectations?lol Unfortunately b4 i cld start my career proper, the game decided to" load game failed" on me:(:p

while i was managing bradford in the 08/09 season, i got offered the chelsea job in 09/10 season midway,got offered the job bcos the players had lost confidence in the prev boss. I only had 700+ manager points then. I checked their results and they werent too bad. got offer 28.5 mil euros 2 spend. and now the strange thing. The board only req me 2 lead chelsea to a "respectable" league position. Imagine if the real Chelsea had those expectations?lol Unfortunately b4 i cld start my career proper, the game decided to" load game failed" on me:(:p

Dam unlucky could have been a blast to take on the challenge of Chelsea.

When I won the Champions League and the English Premier League with Crawley I was disappointed that no big club came in for me.

Archived