New footage

Phew! Quicktime installed and all is well with the world!!!

The graphics look sweet! I think this 3D engine thing could be a winner.

I wasnt hoping for graphics that are like watching a match on tv, i just wanted to be able to see whats going on a bit more clearly and this exceeds my expectations

I hope to God my computer will run the 3d

Mate! FM09 graphics are hardly cutting edge. Unless your computer is a chunk of granite, I'm sure it'll be OK. :thup:

But yes, it looks brilliant. I showed my dad a few of the earlier released videos and he agreed they were amazing. He then asked me if I was playing the game and I told him it was a video on a website :D

Hopefully 48 hours later I can be playing the demo, I can't stand this the longest wait in my life!

I know! It's awful isn't it?! I was hoping I'd get my copy of Fallout 3 today to help the time pass until Saturday night, but it looks like it won't come until Monday. Friday and Saturday are going to go past so slowly...

Mate! FM09 graphics are hardly cutting edge. Unless your computer is a chunk of granite, I'm sure it'll be OK. :thup:

But yes, it looks brilliant. I showed my dad a few of the earlier released videos and he agreed they were amazing. He then asked me if I was playing the game and I told him it was a video on a website :D

My computer wishes it was a chunk of granite

Might have to test that credit limit ;)

Archived