Can your computer cope with FM09? Find out here.

This has been posted in a different threat but I just thought that it deserves it's own thread. To figure out if your computer is able to cope with FM09 (What with the 3D match engine) go on http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Put it up against Spore and Fifa Manager 2008, if you pass graphically you will be just fine.

:)

(Thanks to peter-evo for the original posting) - Happy now? ;)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This was my tip, woop woop, and yes this is right though Football Manage itself should be up there !

i can cope more than easy with 4gb of ram of duel qaud core proceesers at 2,40ghz navida 7 series graphics card

This was my tip, woop woop, and yes this is right though Football Manage itself should be up there !

Yep, it saved me a lot of head scratching yesterday did this link.:thup:

SI should save themselves a ton of hassle and sticky this thread for a while, they should also submit the required specs to the "can you run it" site.

I passed spore but with FIFA Manager it said i passed minimum but didn't have the reccomended requirements so it might work.

Same with me and it should work graphically

Fifa Manager's graphics are pretty similar in requirements to Football Manager so I though that comparison would be best!

Yes my 1.6ghz Dual core rates at 2.7Ghz, so dont worry if it reckons you will fail cos you wont.

BTW you should upgrade your RAM if you can. I just bought 2x1GB for my laptop for the measly price of £21. Bear in mind that unless you have a 64bit OS, dont bother buying more than 3.

Go to www.crucial.com/uk to scan your PC to see how much RAM it can take and what it would cost.

I can't find the FM09 game in there?

Thats because its not there! Select spore from the drop down menu and if your current spec of machine can match or better the requirement for spore then you'll be fine for FM2009. People are concerning themselves too much about the 3D part of the game. If you can't get 3D is really the end of the world? No it isn't because the game will default to 2D and you will still get to use all the other new features.

OMFG

(sorry,if its a bit hyper)

FM,has always been a low-end graphical game,and the new 3D engine,is not a high end graphical one.Any computer with a 3D Graphic card,or a graphic accelerator will work fine,mark my words

FM,depends on the RAM and Processor

peter-evo

I am below the processer speed and the Video card

My processes is an Intel® Celeron® CPU 2.20GHz and my video card is a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (GeForce FX 5200)

I pass everything else easily on Spore and I pass everything on FIFA Manager

Im not too sure about the graphics card but your CPU will be fine

Go over to the sticky and on one of the pages someone from SI put exacly which cards will run it in numerical order, ask on there or check it up against that diagram.

edit: Lee: lol, was it ever in any doubt?

Im not too sure about the graphics card but your CPU will be fine

Go over to the sticky and on one of the pages someone from SI put exacly which cards will run it in numerical order, ask on there or check it up against that diagram.

edit: Lee: lol, was it ever in any doubt?

lol nope going the full works on it, well as far as my £600 will take me:)

CPU

Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent

You Have: 2 processors running - Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU T2310 @ 1.46GHz

Video Card

Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce3+ /ATI Radeon 8500 (Radeon 9200, 9250, X800 Pro not supported); Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950; S3 DeltaChrome S4 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.

You Have: Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family ()

Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card

Video RAM: Required - 64 MB , You have - 132 MB

Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes

Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 1.1 , You have - 3.0

Both of the above are on 3/5 bars, which it says will be a pass. But could this mean bad performances?

The rest of them are all on 5/5.

Thanks in advance:)

This was my tip and yes this is right though Football Manage itself should be up there !

i`ve emailed the people who run the site and as long as they get the minimum and maximum specs for fm then they`ll put it on there site so i emailed them again with the minimum specs for FM09 that miles posted in the other thread so its just a matter of time before FM appears on that site

CPU

Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent

You Have: 2 processors running - Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU T2310 @ 1.46GHz

Video Card

Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce3+ /ATI Radeon 8500 (Radeon 9200, 9250, X800 Pro not supported); Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950; S3 DeltaChrome S4 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.

You Have: Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family ()

Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card

Video RAM: Required - 64 MB , You have - 132 MB

Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes

Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 1.1 , You have - 3.0

Both of the above are on 3/5 bars, which it says will be a pass. But could this mean bad performances?

The rest of them are all on 5/5.

Thanks in advance:)

Im sure the performance must be decent for it tob be listed on the system requirements mate, sounds like you will be just fine.

i`ve emailed the people who run the site and as long as they get the minimum and maximum specs for fm then they`ll put it on there site so i emailed them again with the minimum specs for FM09 that miles posted in the other thread so its just a matter of time before FM appears on that site

Good stuff and hopefully they do it quickly to put an end to people's unrest, I know very little about computers but hell of a lot more than many :p

Good call. SI should've done this really.

well i did it cos i was sick of people asking me if there pc or laptop would run FM from 06 to 09 so i thought of that site as i`ve used for about 5 years to test my old pc on whether it could run games but so i thought i`d get in touch as there always adding games to the list and never have i seen a version of FM on there

Archived