Crazy match schedule!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess you have had a lot of matches postponed because of your various cup runs! UEFA cup semi finalists (at least!) in league one!!

Yeah! But this kind of schedule is impossible in real life and I think that this problem should be fixed in the future versions of FM. If my team has a chance to play in latter stages of UEFA cup I would like to have at least a couple of days to prepare for them and for other league and cup matches.

A better question is how you won all those games by at least 4 goals and how you're in the UEFA cup and beating DORTMUND 11-1 on aggragate..........

edit: You scored 98 goals in those games shown and conceded 3, thats far more abnormal than having so many games in a row, in fact the games in a row thing is the least weird thing in that screenshot.

A better question is how you won all those games by at least 4 goals and how you're in the UEFA cup and beating DORTMUND 11-1 on aggragate..........

edit: You scored 98 goals in those games shown and conceded 3, thats far more abnormal than having so many games in a row, in fact the games in a row thing is the least weird thing in that screenshot.

Cause I have a strong squad in the team and I won FA cup last season... Dortmund is not as good as it used to be now and the teams in the League are easy to beat. I did't add fake users to play those matches! If you mean that...

You're prety busy at that end of the season if you're in all cups, even if you're in the premiership.

In league 1 you' get an extra 6 league matches, and an extra cup - and the season has to finish earlier for the playoffs.

God knows what they'd do about it if this happened in real life!

those results only show that either you cheated (although I dont care if you did :)) or the game is seriously flawed in some area...!

I know the results are great. Just stole some money... Any of us cheat in a way...

But the subject is the other thing!

I think if the game is played without 'enhancing' anything that situation is pretty much impossible to find yourself in while in League 1

But it happened and it's the fact. What I hope is that this kind of situation won't happen in the future versions of FM (will be either fixed or solved).

well i for 1 am saying your a cheater, everyone of your players is wanted & im betting that you used the editor to give all your team a 200 rateing or potential?

FACT

ps show us screens of the teams who want "ronald grant or james chuter" & show us there stats.

after a couple of seasons i end up moveing to real madrid & buy all the best players in the world. i also go season after season with them winning almost every thing with no more than a maximum of 3 defeats per season & i cant even acheive the results your displaying.

the only way to get those kind of results & the seasons your haveing is to max your players to 200.

its ok if you do, its feels good going season after season winning all the time ;)

You killed any argument by posting your squad of nobodies who rip apart Liverpool, Dortmund, Valencia, Citeh etc... I will say right now that those results are impossible with those players (unedited). I would go as far as to say you'd have to have THE BEST players in the world to get these results and even then trouncing EVERYONE shouldn't happen. I don't care if you cheat but it is pointless complaining about a lack of realism (the schedule being hectic) when you have edited the game heavily.

Edit: Also that Liverpool team is absolute crap. Not that I've got any real point, its just interesting that they put out their worst possible lineup for the game.

well i for 1 am saying your a cheater, everyone of your players is wanted & im betting that you used the editor to give all your team a 200 rateing or potential?

FACT

ps show us screens of the teams who want "ronald grant or james chuter" & show us there stats.

Here it is:

2979719911_2d5a92f8dd_o.png

2980576438_7abd0e0145_o.png

The wonderkid I got before the second season. Beautiful?

[

after a couple of seasons i end up moveing to real madrid & buy all the best players in the world. i also go season after season with them winning almost every thing with no more than a maximum of 3 defeats per season & i cant even acheive the results your displaying.

the only way to get those kind of results & the seasons your haveing is to max your players to 200.

its ok if you do, its feels good going season after season winning all the time ;)

How do you know? Like cheating with Madrid? ;)

Here it is:

2979719911_2d5a92f8dd_o.png

2980576438_7abd0e0145_o.png

The wonderkid I got before the second season. Beautiful?

At the very least you: Edited your clubs reputation (or all your wonderkids would be bought off you), the clubs stadium/money and your own reputation. You have cheated in some way, possibly you have cheated in every way (editor, adding managers, fm scout etc...).

A Middling premiership team could not hope to attract, keep and pay for these kind of players and you expect us to believe your League 1 (now championship soon to be premiership) team could?

So you're actually thrashing european and Premier league teams by 5 goals,and are still in The League 1.Fishy?

Of course, fishy!!!

It's a challenge game as I'm trying to break my buddy's record of winning UCL in 3 days time with a team from BSN or BSS.

What I meant by not cheating is that I don't use fake users. I don't have time for it anyway...

ok.

can someone else post a screenshot of thare james chuter?

1)if hes in v1adimir's game then he must be in everyone elses. 2)if hes not then v1adimir made him. 3)im betting ALL the wanted player are under 21 & are worth more than 10million each. 4)theres your proof that you edited your players. :D

ps: post graig radcliffe, aron kinsella, leroy hayward, roland grant, ronnie elis, ...

You killed any argument by posting your squad of nobodies who rip apart Liverpool, Dortmund, Valencia, Citeh etc... I will say right now that those results are impossible with those players (unedited). I would go as far as to say you'd have to have THE BEST players in the world to get these results and even then trouncing EVERYONE shouldn't happen. I don't care if you cheat but it is pointless complaining about a lack of realism (the schedule being hectic) when you have edited the game heavily.

Edit: Also that Liverpool team is absolute crap. Not that I've got any real point, its just interesting that they put out their worst possible lineup for the game.

So, you think that creating unrealistic situations in the game can lead to some unusual phenomena, occurrences? Maybe it's the answer to my primary question!:thup:

At the very least you: Edited your clubs reputation (or all your wonderkids would be bought off you), the clubs stadium/money and your own reputation. You have cheated in some way, possibly you have cheated in every way (editor, adding managers, fm scout etc...).

A Middling premiership team could not hope to attract, keep and pay for these kind of players and you expect us to believe your League 1 (now championship soon to be premiership) team could?

No, I don't!:)

nobody is condeming you.

INFACT I AM PRAISING YOU?.

i once made all of the warbury warriors players & warbury warriors. thay were £50million ect ect & thay were winning like you are...

BUT it was the worst game ever, BORINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. LOL your upto 2011 with yours, well done.

______________________________________________________________________________________

part of the fun for me is starting with your team "rangers" and playing for real, scouting mexico & asia & finding some good players & enjoying the game for the way its ment to be played.

ok.

1)if hes in v1adimir's game then he must be in everyone elses. 2)if hes not then v1adimir made him. 3)im betting ALL the wanted player are under 21 & are worth more than 10million each. 4)theres your proof that you edited your players. :D

ps: post graig radcliffe, aron kinsella, leroy hayward, roland grant, ronnie elis, ...

Very deep cheating knowledge, oTRUTHo! Using very often?

I repeat I wasn't trying to convince everybody that my game is clean. The subject of this thread is completely different. People just began asking some off top questions and the subject sank. :(

ok.

nobody is condeming you.

INFACT I AM PRAISING YOU?.

i once made all of the warbury warriors players & warbury warriors. thay were £50million ect ect & thay were winning like you are...

BUT it was the worst game ever, BORINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. LOL your upto 2011 with yours, well done.

______________________________________________________________________________________

part of the fun for me is starting with your team "rangers" and playing for real, scouting mexico & asia & finding some good players & enjoying the game for the way its ment to be played.

As I said It's just a small challenge that won't take more than 3 days. I have my normal saves where I play Chelsea and FC Mozyr (Belarus) without any fishy stuff... :thup:

back on topic lol.

a fixture pile up like that iv never ever seen before. you musta done some rotating lol.

theres someone hear who has played 66 seasons i wonder if hes seen it hehe.

What else could I rotate?

It's still strange because there are 3 free days between 20.4.2011 and 24.4.2011 but the game didn't set a match for 22.4.2011! Problems with math?

i think he did cheat which would seem true as he won a cup in league 1 plus may have loads of internatinal players which caused some of his matches to get called off plus some would get called off as he is in europe having been in the lower leagues in the game you do tend to get loads of midweek fixtures and as i can recall you get them on european nights.

ok.

Besides, James Chuteris not a real player, he's a regen LoL!

Do you think he can appear in some other games???

Archived