Youth Tutoring

Hi,

How do you know when picking a player to tutor your growing youth team whether the personalities will match?

I have recently set up tutoring between 2 players with balanced personalities only to be told less than a month happy that they are both unhappy due to personality clashes??

Hi,

How do you know when picking a player to tutor your growing youth team whether the personalities will match?

I have recently set up tutoring between 2 players with balanced personalities only to be told less than a month happy that they are both unhappy due to personality clashes??

I dont. I just randomly match players. Seems to work most of the time.

1. Both player must be playing in the same position or similar.

2. The teacher must be a world class player is that position and/or with high determination, I personally pefer over 18

As far as I can see, personal tutoring only improves the student's determination, gives him PPM and make the tutor his favour personnel.

Similair natural positions and personalities are safe options. Also as mentioned age and determination come into it. Tutoring can be risky in terms of team harmony but if you pull it off it can raise the youth players CA very quickly. It not uncommon to see gains of 20-30 CA per season.

Archived