Ok...i need some help....

Right i know this might not be the best time with the buzz of FM09 but i started a new game off yesterday and was expecting to play it all the way through to saturday night. I have a problem though i don't know how i've done it but when i start up fm08 now the taskbar on vista is on top of the game does anyone know how to get it so that fm is full screen with no annoying taskbar at the bottom ?

Cheers

as u said, dont worry, only gotta put up wiv it till sunday then FM08's history

Yeh but i was kinda hoping to play on it till Sunday, this is really wierd i have no idea what i have done :S. Taskbar isn't locked tried restarting game, alt+tab etc. Tried PES09 and thats fine no taskbar there ?

Right i know this might not be the best time with the buzz of FM09 but i started a new game off yesterday and was expecting to play it all the way through to saturday night. I have a problem though i don't know how i've done it but when i start up fm08 now the taskbar on vista is on top of the game does anyone know how to get it so that fm is full screen with no annoying taskbar at the bottom ?

Cheers

hi mate just press alt+enter that will put the game back to full screen hope this works mate

Archived