Final League table of your last season...

Yeah... This one was a tad surprising to me in more ways than one:

whatthehellzo3.jpg

Probably the biggest shock of it was Pompey's incredible 5-4 win over Man City to survive!

Not to mention Chelsea's relegation, last time that a big club (they came 3rd last season, they even made it to the quarter finals of the Champions League and have the World's number 2 striker in their ranks!) were on the edge they pulled out a 4-0 win to survive on the last day and came 7th the next season.

Then there's the fact that Pompey conceded 111 goals and survived, then at the other end, the complete lack of competition ending with a complete walkover for my side.

Yeah... This one was a tad surprising to me in more ways than one:

whatthehellzo3.jpg

Probably the biggest shock of it was Pompey's incredible 5-4 win over Man City to survive!

Not to mention Chelsea's relegation, last time that a big club (they came 3rd last season, they even made it to the quarter finals of the Champions League and have the World's number 2 striker in their ranks!) were on the edge they pulled out a 4-0 win to survive on the last day and came 7th the next season.

Then there's the fact that Pompey conceded 111 goals and survived, then at the other end, the complete lack of competition ending with a complete walkover for my side.

how many seasons have you done mate, that looks like you have been going at that for ages

Somewhat... As I said, very little competition. Part of the problem there is that every team that put in a decent effort ended up with a massive thrashing:

2 in particular where Reading 0-5 Derby and Arsenal 0-4 Derby... Not to forget Chelsea 1-9 Derby.

Come on, someone else plop a table in!

How did Portsmouth concede 111 goals and survive? That's crazy.

Pompey had a dominant attacking (very dominant) but a pittyful defense, infact they only had youth keepers until after I played them on match day 3. Rediculous though...

In my game where I got to 2024 or something like that. Reading became the best team in the world with some world class regens.

Yeah, in my game Reading got an amazing Striker and Left Winger and became my biggest opposition, but they've faded a bit...

Peter how the hell have you got more posts than me? Last week I had like 500 more than you and now you've got nearly 200 more than me!

Because I have posted and incredible amount recently due to bad weather and am determined to be a good poster, Amen! :D Poor you mate

Archived