+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Bad Sign when Your Dreaming of FM ?

Amateur

Default A Bad Sign when Your Dreaming of FM ?

I must be going crazy or just really sad cause ive now had 2 dreams about FM 2009, the first was about how amazing the 3D view was and how it basically looked like FIFA 09 and blew away all expectations of what it was going to be like and the second was me going into the studio where all the people at SI were developing the game by testing it and I was trying not to look at their screens so that it was more of a surprise when i bought the game myself.

Anyone else dreamt about FM 09 yet LMFAO. . . . someone shoot me. :x

Third Team

Default Re: A Bad Sign when Your Dreaming of FM ?

I don't blame you
    I used to dream about video games too but now it's more centered about rl footie and girls tbh ;)

Amateur

Never! But for some reason - all my dreams are with Jessica Biel, Inez Sainz og Maria Sharparova. Rather them then FM09 ;)
    Last edited by Michael Osmann; 17-10-2008 at 11:50.

Amateur

I did dream last night that SI release some in game footage, a 30 second clip. It was so good, can't wait for the real thing now, lol!

Amateur

Haha...this is so bizaare as for the first time in my life i had a FM related dream as well!

I dreamt that the SI team released the demo early, even though it wasnt the "Gold" version. It was an incomplete version (about 70% complete)... but they released it due to the high demand from us fans.

The demo got mixed reviews...anyway, i downloaded it and starting playing it...and true to my weirdo-dream form, i somehow managed to get myself physically sucked into the demo/game itself while playing...so i was walking around these corridors and stuff (in the actual game now!) meeting other managers and players, etc....muahahah...i sound crazy, but im not really!

Semi Pro
    People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Osmann View Post
    Never! But for some reason - all my dreams are with Jessica Biel, Inez Sainz og Maria Sharparova. Rather them then FM09 ;)
    Maybe you could incorporate them all witm FM09??

Semi Pro

When I first started playing FM (CM back then) I used to find it hard getting to sleep some nights because I'd be planning tactics and things in my head. They were also the days I had been known to phone in sick to enable me to continue my game uninterrupted.

I've learned how to switch off now, and now sleep fine but I do think about tactics at work, and often email myself at home to remind me to try something or look at buying a player I've heard about on the news and/or the forums. Which I monitor at work.

I rarely dream about women. But I did dream that I was in San Andreas. I'm a bit too excited about GTA IV coming out on the PC tbh. Probably more excited about that then the birth of my first child tbh (January, since you're asking).

Amateur

hahaha, dont tell the missus tho!

Third Team

I had a really bizarre dream the other night, I dreamt that my wife looked the same, but was my ex gf from when I was about 16, in other words she was a git. It was horrible.

I also dreamt recently that Morrissey was Prime Minister, I was disappointed when I woke up and realised that the Prince of Salford hadn't been made PM.

PS congratulations GillsMan, hope you're prepared to be without sleep let alone dreams for the next 3 years hahaha.

Part-Timer

I've had plenty of dreams about FM in the past, something i don't think i'll be admitting outside the walls of these forums! I guess it's not suprising really when you think how engrossed you can get in the game, spending hours at a time in your own little FM world!

Semi Pro

I had a dream I was appointed manager at Newcastle and Mike Ashley was treating me like Keegan, it was all so realistic, then I woke up to find out it was just my cat having a **** on me.

Quote Originally Posted by rekluse View Post
    I had a dream I was appointed manager at Newcastle and Mike Ashley was treating me like Keegan, it was all so realistic, then I woke up to find out it was just my cat having a **** on me.
    bahahaha!!

Oh, and cheers Nomis - not sure I'm prepared in the slightest!!

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by GillsMan View Post
    Oh, and cheers Nomis - not sure I'm prepared in the slightest!!
    Probably not, but it comes naturally. My daughter is 4 now so i've done my time and take every opportunity of laughing at people soon to experience the sleepless nights

+ Reply to Thread