The first player you look at in FM09?

Marluff

Keane and Berbatov. Just to see if my long-held belief that the database is bias towards big clubs is true.

After all, they're worse in 2008 than they were in 2007, but both have "big" moves. I bet they're higher rated...

Have you thought that maybe the Spurs researcher just under rated them? If this is the case then they'll more than likely be just as poor on FM09 but much better in FM10(?) when the man u and Liverpool researchers get hold of them.

Mark Noble. 14 for passing? I know a number like 18/19 puts him at the level of the likes of Pirlo and Fabregas, but 14 puts him on par with most top flight strikers and even John Terry has a similar number. Somethings not right. His mental attributes are quite poor too for a PL starter. And hopefully Zamora has a strength rating of higher than 9.

Franco Di Santo, that 15yr old from Barnsley (cant remember his name so probably wont look at him.. haha), Aaron Ramsey, Theo Walcott, Paul Robinson (wanna see if SI agree that he is a pile of ***** and not a "leading premier league star"!!)

Franco Di Santo, that 15yr old from Barnsley (cant remember his name so probably wont look at him.. haha), Aaron Ramsey, Theo Walcott, Paul Robinson (wanna see if SI agree that he is a pile of ***** and not a "leading premier league star"!!)

rubeun Noble-Lazaruz

Gary Neville and Wes Brown to see who is the best United right-back according to the researchers these days. Or Hargreaves if he gets an accomplished DR. Then Ronaldo and Rooney to see if their positions have changed at all so that I can work out how to fit the awesome foursome into my XI, Tevez and Berbatov obviously the others.

Moussa Dembélé, he's my country's brightest prospect and should be rated higher than the likes of Defour and Fellaini, yet he didn't look that way in FM08. Really interested to see what he's like in the game.

Archived