did anyone see...

It was a program on last night with Peter Kay. Welcome to the forum by the way, but this may not be the one for you, Fifa Manager is down the road, well no it's not its over in the antarctic where there is barely any civilization and what there is of it they are mad!

britains got the pop facter and possibly a new jesus christ soapstar superstar strictly on ice

i thought he played well possibly a nine his delivery was especialy eye catching :D

hit me back, just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is stan

haha not realy guys its the.michell.brothers

xx

I think I've heard of you guys before, no I'm sure I have!

u shut up juno123 u think your so cool with all your buddies here at fm forums so just go away !!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is for posting about FM related matters. If you want to post off topic stuff try the off topic forum. :)

Also abuse is not welcome anywhere.

sorry about that lads i was only messing

we are friends chris who is on this forum does anyone know them ?

I doubt anyone will talk to you now. Two minutes after I post this I'll be proved wrong though. :)

Seconded. At the start it was kinda funny but now...:(

It wasn't even funny then.

I doubt anyone will talk to you now. Two minutes after I post this I'll be proved wrong though. :)

It wasn't even funny then.

Moody are we Tom, but seriously, do you even own FM **speaks indirectly toward whoever this pillock is so not to prove Tom wrong and hopes within the time it took me to write this noone has done so

Moody are we Tom, but seriously, do you even own FM **speaks indirectly toward whoever this pillock is so not to prove Tom wrong and hopes within the time it took me to write this noone has done so

I'm not moody I just think this thread wasn't funny at all. As my last post pointed out.

peter your causin more trouble than me why are you including ahmufcwafc and TomHAFC in this

what does the evo stand for ?

and i bet you dont even own fm

I actually alright with both of the above

Evo is a shortage of my last name (everett)

And I do own FM

I tolerated with you but will you please go away and leave us in peace you really behave like a spoilt brat!

Archived