The next big thing in FM 2009

TOM DALTON

Without a doubt. Although I don't think he was bad in Football Manager 2008, as he's in my mid-table premiership Saints squad in the third season.

I always ended up loaning him out for 2 seasons. I never thought he was good enough. Hopefully he is quality this time. Also Kelvin Davis is one of the best keepers outside the prem his stats need upping!

I agree with Jack Wilshere, he's looks to have amazing talent in real life:) Also, Theo Walcott and Sergio Aguero will get better IMO! But, IMO Carlos Vela will be the star of FM2009, i know he's been awesome in the past years but the hat trick against Sheffield United in the cup recently, shows the quality Arsene Wenger bought:)

janczyk from CSKA

or Roger from Legia

they impressed me this year :)

Janczyk wasnt nothing special, Roger played only well in some games now he's the average player he was.

I think Giovinco will be a BIG player in the FM, he prooves now why he's called the Italian Messi.

Adam Lallana has been quite impressive recently but doubt hell warrant a massive PA, i agree the first player ill be trying to sign on the new fm will be the monster of wiltshire! Jw, does anybody know how long after the game release a mini scout will come out?

The usual suspects from FM08, and I expect the likes of Aaron Ramsey, Rafael etc to be improved. TBH the stars of FM09 we probably know nothing about, but this time next year we'll be talking about them as if we knew about them for years.

Sunu from Arsenal should be a lot improved, in FM08 he ends up in Blue Square but IRL he was tracked by Milan etc...

Wheater and Oblongwhore should be vastly improved as well, they will be starting for England at the World Cuo IMO

Sunu is a -9 in FM08, it's strange that he never turns out too well...

Guest Mouhsin013

Nacer Barazite! I expect him to become world class.

Diego Capel! If he will have a 15 million euro's buy out clause I think a lot will be aiming for him, I expect him to be a fun player to have in FM09.

Moussa Dembele! I think he will be a decent and productive striker.

Guest Mouhsin013

I have to add these two:

Ibrahim Afellay! He has had a superb season and finally broke into the Dutch squad, fantastic all round player.

Mesut Ozil! What a player?!! A lot of people will be luring for Diego but I think they might do better in taking Ozil

Archived