Increasing Coaches

Hi,

I'm managing Genoa side, where the board allows me to have 8 coaches at the beginning.

After so many years of successful football with consecutive domestic titles,

maxed out training/youth facilities, expanded stadium, high reputation...the board

still allows only 8 coaches.

Can the board limit be changed somehow? I know Mega-club like Inter allows 10

coaches to begin with, and I want 10 coaches with Genoa.

There's this workaround for that problem - offer some of your coaches new contracts as ass mans. Most will accept and you'll now have quite a few ass mans which the board don't have a problem with, plus free coach slots. Now hire more coaches. After you've got as many as you want just offer those coaches that you made ass mans new contracts again to demote them back to coaches. They will most likely accept and you now have more staff than the board limit would normally allow.

There's this workaround for that problem - offer some of your coaches new contracts as ass mans. Most will accept and you'll now have quite a few ass mans which the board don't have a problem with, plus free coach slots. Now hire more coaches. After you've got as many as you want just offer those coaches that you made ass mans new contracts again to demote them back to coaches. They will most likely accept and you now have more staff than the board limit would normally allow.

Excellent. :thup:

Äktsjon Männ,

Thanks for the tip. I think I've seen that trick before, from heathxxx.

It appears there's no way to actually increase the board's limit though huh.

I have no doubt that the trick works; I just feel I am exploiting a loophole in the game, so I have never tried it.

Äktsjon Männ,

Thanks for the tip. I think I've seen that trick before, from heathxxx.

It appears there's no way to actually increase the board's limit though huh.

I have no doubt that the trick works; I just feel I am exploiting a loophole in the game, so I have never tried it.

Yeah, it's not discovered by myself of course. The staff limit is tied to reputation only which is a big flaw in the game. I don't think there's anything wrong with using that trick as it only helps you get around an unrealistic issue.

Yeah, it's not discovered by myself of course. The staff limit is tied to reputation only which is a big flaw in the game. I don't think there's anything wrong with using that trick as it only helps you get around an unrealistic issue.

My club has very good reputation though as I pretty much win everything season in and season out,

including 20+ consecutive Serie A titles.

So I guess the coach limit has maxed out at 8 (default for Genoa) whereas clubs like Inter start with

10 and always at 10.

Seems like an annoying bug to me.

Archived