Game-Wrecking Crash...reproduceable

Ok... I'm pretty damn annoyed right now. I've taken Barrow to the Championship, winning BSP, L2 and L1 in consecutive seasons. Pretty average run in the Championship so far, but my FA Cup performance has been impressive. Until now. Facing Chelsea in the quarter finals, I notice that in the other fixtures, one stands out as being quite odd...

"Bradford v Man City or Aston Villa" :(

I checked City's fixtures...and sure enough, the 5th Round replay is to be held 11 days after the 6th Round :confused:

Soooo FMH gets all confused because it forgot to schedule the games in order, freezes up when I hit continue and my PSP violently shuts down about 10 seconds later. Fortunately, this is one of the few bugs that is easily reproduceable; but unfortunately my game is now ruined because there is no way to progress past this point. That's the end of FMH08 for me. If anyone from SI wants this save file I will gladly pass it on because I'd be shattered if something as petty as this stuffs anyone else's FMH09 game

:thdn:

Yay! Never mind, I holidayed past that day ( I know, I should've thought of that before having a rant lol) and it seems to have sorted itself out. We got knocked out in the replay though but at least my game is still playable. Feel free to lock!

Yeah I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier...must've been in shock still XD

But it actually made me wonder if I shoud do it more often since we got a 1-1 draw against Premier League dominating Chelsea with me sitting at home watching it on the tellie :D

Another thing i've noticed before, is when your playing a match, and you look at live scores of other matches, sometimes they score two goals at once.

When you look at that match after your's, they've scored two goals on the 65th or something, which is impossible in football. They can come like a minute apart (like at Bolton yesterday:D)

But not the same minute, it's only a small thing but it happens quite a lot, anyone else notice this?

Archived