Strange things that have occured

In my one game for Leeds, second season these weird things have happened:

* Matias Fernandez Joins Newcastle....Transfer-Listed two days later? Whats with that?

* Hull v Notts Co. 6-0 to Hull....All 6 goals were penalties. I know its not impossible but its highly unlikely and weird. Same penalty taker as well :)

* Another thing that isn't exactly "unrealistic" but Man City got relegated first season on mine....with the weegie update. How could you spend 66mill pound, including Yakubu, Pandev, Samba, Lescott etc with the current squad they already had, another 53mill just spent this season also including a great buy in Malbranque for 11.25 :S, they are currently third, even I beat them with Leeds :|

i think it's weird the way derby nearly always stay up in my games, considering how bad they were, and that all the promoted teams are pretty much guaranteed to be better than them this season

i've seen aston villa, blackburn, and tottenham all relegated in the first season (separate saves)

Malbranque a great buy for 11.25m? You must be crazy :D

I've never seen a game like the Hull on you mentioned, thats mad.

The Matias Fernandez example could be down to a few things. Change of manager? Maybe he was promised first team football but when he got there he was told differently? Maybe he doesn't get on with other teammates?

Just guessing really, but there is usually a reason but then again I have seen crazy things happen in FM for now good reason.

I once saw someone take over a CCC club (can't remember who but he was sacked 12 days later without even playing a game!

The Man City thing is wierd, I just started a new game on ADDM update and Man City are brilliant.

* Another thing that isn't exactly "unrealistic" but Man City got relegated first season on mine....with the weegie update. How could you spend 66mill pound, including Yakubu, Pandev, Samba, Lescott etc with the current squad they already had, another 53mill just spent this season also including a great buy in Malbranque for 11.25 :S, they are currently third, even I beat them with Leeds :|

I've got the Weegie update too, and although Man City aren't in danger of being relegated; they#ve spent an obscene amount of money on players that are average at best. I wonder if this is what we'll be seeing in FM09?

I've got the Weegie update too, and although Man City aren't in danger of being relegated; they#ve spent an obscene amount of money on players that are average at best. I wonder if this is what we'll be seeing in FM09?

I got that update and played as Man City for the crack. Played 18 games so far... Robhino has 24 goals.

Hurry up November.

Ive noticed in this version that prem teams can sack there manager in october hire a new one and sack him in Jan, on one of my games Blackburn went through 4 managers in a season.

Sometimes a manager gets sacked and then rehired a month down line...... its annoying

Archived