orri freyr oskarsson

You can use a ddt file to include players from a specific nation. There'll be details in the editors forum, but I can't remember the exact syntax off the top of my head or where to put the file for CM03/04. Otherwise it is a bit hit and miss since, as you say, the Icelandic league is not available. Mebee if you choose various Scandinavian leagues he'll appear, but it may be pretty random.

I was one of the first to discover this player, oh how he used to own in Fm's gone past. What a great signing for lower league, he could cut it with the best in the championship.

I was officially the first person to discover the corner cheat on FM08. I was also the first to person in Britain to turn against Gordon Brown. You get the point.

Lol, well obviously i could not prove such a thing. But i was the first to discover him on Core Fm at least, although the website/forum no longer exists as far as i know.

Shortly after he started appearing in every good player guide under the sun, or so the rumour goes.....

He's crap in real life and his stats are crap in CM 03-04.

It was a bug in the Match Engine where players who had good physical stats were gods al Cerci, Brathen, Oskarasson.

Made the game very fake and unplayable to see a midfielder score 95 goals (Cerci did this for me using the Diablo tactic)

Thankfully FM08 is much better and FM09's Match Engine I think will be nigh on perfect considering FML.

Archived