minimum asking price and maximum asking price on scout report

It could also be that the player has just signed a new contract and so happy to have done so that he wouldn't even be tempted to consider a move to another team or that the other team would refuse a transaction with any of their rivals (if you're a rival) or even that they consider the player so utterly irreplaceable that they wouldn't accept any offer whatsoever.

I don't know for a fact, but I guess these could apply too.

It's either Current Ability or Reputation. One of those two adds the 'extras' but I can't remember which. There was a thread on this but it disappeared in the forum purge. If you want to test it out just use FM Modifier to edit the scouts CA and Reputation.

It's definitely not Current Ability that's for sure. But I've never known which one it actually is. I tried to find out myself once. I hired 10 scouts, the best I good get/find and compared their results. I could not find a correlation between judging the price of a player and any single attribute.

But if it is Reputation as you suggest, that would only prove my point as Reputation is a hidden attribute.

It's definitely not Current Ability that's for sure. But I've never known which one it actually is. I tried to find out myself once. I hired 10 scouts, the best I good get/find and compared their results. I could not find a correlation between judging the price of a player and any single attribute.

But if it is Reputation as you suggest, that would only prove my point as Reputation is a hidden attribute.

Fair enough :thup:

All I remember doing was this

1. Save a game at a given point

2. Request a report card on a player and see if the extras are there

3. If not reload and bump up the scouts reputation to maximum using FMM, and ask for a report card on the same player.

4. If no extras reload again except this time bump up CA and JCA and JPA and request a report card

5. If no extras reload again and bump CA and reputation

Off the top of my head I remember there being a correlation at one of those points but my memory ain't what it used to be ;)

Archived