Who is looking forward to FM09 Beta testing

I certainly am, having signed up for it and signed an agreement rescently. I was told about a week ago it would be "soon" but no exact date was given.

I came to a bit of a dead end in my game of FM08 and to resist temptation of becoming completly hooked on another game of FM08 I have uninstalled it.

It happens every year, my best game of the present Foot Man always climaxes just as the new one comes out and I end up having to give up a cracking game and end up starting from scratch. You think that shiny new game is just going to sit around doing nothing - no way!!

So does anyone have any idea of how long it will be before the first beta comes out??

As a current FM researcher (Wycombe) I was informed of oppertunities to beta test, which I took up. I've put a lot of time and effort into the data so I am hoping that that side of it is OK. Only reservations are that the new players may need some work as I'd not seen enough of them before the deadline to make 100% judgement on them. Rest assured I will be taking beta testing very seriously, hence me getting all possible distractions (FM08) out of the way

Archived