[FM16] Evo FM 2016 Skin

pikawa94

slU66tW.png

v1.2.0 READY TO DOWNLOAD - http://www.fmscout.com/a-evo-fm-2016-skin.html

Evo FM 2016 Skin v1.2.0
Evo is a dark skin for FM 2016 regular career mode including popular options like "Instant Result Button" and "Background/TV Logo Selector". Many brand new panels has been added to improve Your gaming experience in Football Manager. Everything of this works perfect on popular resolutions like 1366x768px or 1920x1080px. Also zoom (85%, 95%) shouldn’t be a problem for Evo - just check it out!

Released: 17.07.2016
Last Update: 06.08.2016 - v1.2.0

Evo FM 2016 Skin v1.2.0 Features

Ggs5S.png

1. Font called "Open Sans" is now set as a default one
  2. Reworked buttons in almost every possible place
  3. Brand new look of "Inbox" panel
  4. A couple of unqiue icons has been added (icons on "Match Action Bar", icons during the match, icons showing a weather)
  5. Added "TV Logo Selector" during the match
  6. Tweaked look of a "Background Selector". 7 more additional backgrounds has been added
  7. New ticket in "Match Preview" panel
  8. Added icon that allows a User to change a look of attributes from default to boxes and vice-versa. Right now available only in "Player Overview" panel
  9. [li]Attributes colour has been changed
  10. Kits replaced squares in "Tactic Overview" panel
  11. With new "Popup banner" in main menu You will never forget about Evo Updates

Evo FM 2016 Skin Preview

GMe5p.png

GDDeU.png

GDH1N.png

GMlTo.png

GMoaM.png

GMzMD.png

GgTII.png

GgyRU.png

Gg3AN.png

Gg4qK.png

GgWhj.jpg

Full Changelog

Update v1.0.1

• Added "Opacity Selector" to a "Background Selector"

Update v1.1.0

• Brand new"Match In Between Highlights" panel
  • New "Non Player Profile" panel
  • Brand new "News" panel
  • New "Match Preview" panel

Update v1.2.0

• Font called "Open Sans" is now set as a default one
  • Reworked buttons in almost every possible place
  • Brand new look of "Inbox" panel
  • A couple of unqiue icons has been added (icons on "Match Action Bar", icons during the match, icons showing a weather)
  • Arrangement and size of a text placed on "Titlebar" has been changed
  • New recolouring "Match Titlebar" with tweaked graphics
  • Added "TV Logo Selector" during the match
  • Tweaked look of a "Background Selector". 7 more additional backgrounds has been added
  • Small adjustments in "Player Info Popup" panel
  • New ticket in "Match Preview" panel
  • From now Score/Journalist Comment in "Match Post Match" panel is more visible
  • Added icon that allows a User to change a look of attributes from default to boxes and vice-versa. Right now available only in "Player Overview" panel
  • Attributes colour has been changed
  • Kits replaced squares in "Tactic Overview" panel
  • New "Stadium Overview" panel
  • Most of the custom panels gets reworked to fit even better on every resolutions, with different languages
  • With new "Pop-up banner" in main menu You will never forget about Evo Updates

Lot of changes coming out soon!

Credits:

• TomDixon77
  • ArtDekDok
  • Wannachupbrew

How to add Evo FM 2016 Skin in FM16

1. Delete previous version of "Evo FM 2016 Skin"
  2. Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac)
  3. Place the "Evo FM 2016 Skin" folders here: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins. Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
  4. Start FM16 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab
  5. You should see Evo FM 2016 Skin as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box. Hit the Confirm button

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love it...

The font is very very nice..

Just one question..

It will work on window mode without "cut" the skin?

Didn't even try it on window mode but if your resoultion is higher than 1600x900px I'm sure that everything should fit perfectly. Some panels can disappear beacuse of really low height. But I'm sure that skin will looks decent anyway ;)

Have you managed to make the action menubar arrow to stop recoluring? for example Crystal Palace, the arrows will be yellow..

Yes, every menubar arrows are white.

http://i.imgur.com/renRdfx.png

In "classes/section_popup_buttons" I changed those values:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE class SYSTEM "http://www.sigames.com/dtds/sios/class.dtd">

<!-- a popup menu, with custom appearance for the breadcrumbs control -->
<class class="section_popup_button" parent="menubar_popup_button">
 <flags id="appearance" value="tabs/standard/normal/top/button"/>
 <flags id="selected_appearance" value="tabs/standard/selected/top/button"/>
 <flags id="icon_enabled" value="true"/>
 <flags id="icon_alignment" value="left, centre_y"/>
 [b]<flags id="secondary_icon_enabled" value="true"/>[/b]
 [b]<record id="secondary_icon_properties" red_replacement="ui_header_icons"/>[/b]
 [b]<flags id="icon" value=""/>[/b]
 <flags id="icon_alignment" value="right, centre_y"/>
 <flags id="draw_arrow" value="true"/>
 <flags id="menu_appearance" value="menus/custom/interface/tab bar"/>
 <flags id="alignment" value="left, centre_y"/>
 <flags id="size" value="normal"/>
 <flags id="font" value="fonts/text"/> 
 <flags id="auto_size" value="all"/>
 <boolean id="multiline" value="false"/>
</class>

I disabled an appearance of "icon" and enabled a secondary icon. Also I changed a colour of that secondary icon to white.

I even make a thread here about changing appearance of that secondary icon - can't figure it out. This secondary deafult one (icons/16px/down) is too big but at least is white everywhere. Maybe anyone of you know how to change an appearance of secondary icon in that code?

Love it...

The font is very very nice..

Just one question..

It will work on window mode without "cut" the skin?

Already checked that and only 1366x768px in windowed mode got a small issues (I'm not suprised). The rest resolutions in windowed mode/fullscreen works perfect!

This looks nice. What are you planning to do about boxes and buttons? I think it would look nicer if you use the ones from Tom's Steklo project.

Today I'm going to remake all buttons. Didn't even touch them yet. I'll try to sort out the match panels also. Maybe I'll find a little bit of time to put some screenshots here.

If I'm not wrong the transparency of the boxes is similiar to the ones from Steklo (or even the actual ones are more transparent except that black ones). Just colour is kinda different. Anyways I think that any kind of borders will looks bad. But I can give them a chance.

Yes, every menubar arrows are white.

In "classes/section_popup_buttons" I changed those values:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE class SYSTEM "http://www.sigames.com/dtds/sios/class.dtd">

<!-- a popup menu, with custom appearance for the breadcrumbs control -->
<class class="section_popup_button" parent="menubar_popup_button">
 <flags id="appearance" value="tabs/standard/normal/top/button"/>
 <flags id="selected_appearance" value="tabs/standard/selected/top/button"/>
 <flags id="icon_enabled" value="true"/>
 <flags id="icon_alignment" value="left, centre_y"/>
 [b]<flags id="secondary_icon_enabled" value="true"/>[/b]
 [b]<record id="secondary_icon_properties" red_replacement="ui_header_icons"/>[/b]
 [b]<flags id="icon" value=""/>[/b]
 <flags id="icon_alignment" value="right, centre_y"/>
 <flags id="draw_arrow" value="true"/>
 <flags id="menu_appearance" value="menus/custom/interface/tab bar"/>
 <flags id="alignment" value="left, centre_y"/>
 <flags id="size" value="normal"/>
 <flags id="font" value="fonts/text"/> 
 <flags id="auto_size" value="all"/>
 <boolean id="multiline" value="false"/>
</class>

Can I say to you thank you for this, I have been looking for a way to make those annoying arrows to stop recoluring secondary colour. It looks perfect for my skin now http://i.imgur.com/PIidthI.png after changing from the coloured action bar.

@Wells,

no problem. I also have been looking for a solution really long time. Even I read @michaeltmurrayuk posts about it saying that is almost impossible to make without losing a look and functionality of that dropdown menus (for example by changing parent line in that file from parent="menubar_popup_button" to parent="popup_button").

I got a little bit of luck and it works :) I'm glad that I could help.

skin looks great pikawa94. How near until completed?

I planned to publish skin tomorrow but... I still have couple of a good unrealised ideas so I'm still thinking about it. Maybe I'll just publish it tomorrow with what I already got and the rest ideas will come with update. I'll see. I'll post some screenshots in 1-2 hours.

pikawa will be using 1339x768 everything looking good on the screenshots

If your height is 768px there should be no problem with skin looks (in most of the cases height is a bigger problem than width).

Can't make any screenshots beacuse I didn't even had that resoultion but I'm 99.9% sure that there will be everything ok.

Already checked how skin works on resolution 1280x768px and there is no problems with it so your resolution shouldn't be a problem also.

We nearly at release time? or you wanting more testers?

@thnigelfc, check PM.

Still working on a couple of things like a "player info popup panel", inbox, processing boxes and transparency of boxes in match panel. All of my unrealised ideas will come with next small update. Skin should be available to download today.

@tyler16, already answered ;)

@izagoone, I'll think about it. Anyway Is there any skin that shows proper that amount of informations without hidden sidebar?

no other skins don't show more without it but I think that they just look better with it hidden (just my taste I suppose) even without the option I still say this skin is amazing and a very good piece of work by you well done :applause:

Archived