Round of 16| France v Ireland| ITV 2.00

mrbpme

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope daryl murphy handles it into the net and we win 1-0.

not because of the whole henry thing, but because he's absolutely useless with his feet and using his hand is the only way he could possibly do anything

Scored a hat-trick against us :lol:. :(.

Everyone who's not French wants Ireland to win with a hand ball goal. :D

Yep.

Penalty! :o

This is funny. Not only France lack inventiveness by default with this lineup, they also seem hotheaded and rushed now. They have the ability to create a goal at any moment, but it looks a bleak and dangerous scenario for them.

he dived into pogba's leg didn't he? or am i missing some contact? i know long has a reputation as a diver.

There was a replay front the front of Long. Was a flying dive into Pogba before there was any contact made.

A cheating retribution for that handball, I guess.

what did hendrick get booked for? the ref gave the freekick to him for kante's challenge. was he booked for kicking the ball away? that's incredibly harsh if so, the ball was in the air when the ref blew and I think he was kicking it away to keep france from getting possession

what did hendrick get booked for? the ref gave the freekick to him for kante's challenge. was he booked for kicking the ball away? that's incredibly harsh if so, the ball was in the air when the ref blew and I think he was kicking it away to keep france from getting possession

Seemed like it was for kicking the ball away.

Was absolutely clear he did it intentionally to waste time. I guess the ref also took in account that Ireland were already heavily wasting time. So, that is like an accumulator.

France misses so much creativity. Although he is a very controversial player, at this moment I would have loved to see Ben Arfa in the squad. If Ireland makes 0-2 from a corner/counter, they have won the game I think.

Archived