Will Griggs on Fire

Plumber

Firstly apologies if this is not allowed. My aim is to do something that I dont think has been done on these forums or at least not that I could see. Again apologies if it has been done.

tiuq7apj1awi1wsx59d3j3vgxw9ngnfv.jpg

The aim is to sign Will Grigg for my chosen club and play him in as many games as I can. The aim is to take him to scoring 1000 goals. A little unlikely but we will see. I will keep him in the starting line up, no matter what. The only time he will be dropped is for injury.

I wont be focusing on the career of the manager at all the only focus will be on the main man Will Grigg and how well he has done in the season.

Chosen club will be Celtic, the reason for this is that I can see him scoring a lot of goals in the SPL and the early CL rounds. I have also taken over the Northern Ireland team.

dqasjuI.jpg?1

Breaking News - Will Grigg has signed for Celtic for £1,700,000

Season 1 - 2015/16

OCmvq4B.jpg?1

Injuries

Lucky this year only the 5 weeks worth of injuries which did not effect him to much at all really

International

As I am the gaffer of the Northern Irish team I made him captain. He didnt quite manage to lead his nation out of the group stage but did secure a playoff spot with just the one goal.

In the playoffs he would face Bosnia. He scored two in each leg to get his team into Euro 2016, which was fantastic achievement for him and his country.

He played the one friendly in a defeat to Belgium.

In Euro 2016, he caught fire. He scored against Holland, Denmark, Russia and Croatia in the second round. It was not enough. They came runners up in the group stage but just lost out to Croatia in the second round. He was even named in the team of the tournament.

League

In the league he was amazing for his club. He scored 18 goals and got the one assist in 34 games. This was enough to lead Celtic to the title. It was that fantastic they even secured the title on the 2nd of March.

Cups

In the cups he again was superb as he scored 6 goals in 9 games. He again popped up with 1 assist. This was enough for him to get the League Cup and the Scottish Cup.

Continental

Celtic were fantastic in this. In the qualifying they beat Crusaders, Videoton and Molde to secure a group stage birth. In the group stage they recorded wins over Paris and Galatasary. Draws were secured against Arsenal and Galatasary. This was enough to get through to the next round where they would face Bayen Munich. Again it was amazing as they secured two draws to go through on away goals. This took them to the quarter finals to play Juventus this was one step to far as they were defeated.

Overall Stats

Played - 211

Scored - 69

Assists - 1

Avg Rat - 7.07

Archived