Euro 2016 Draft Game - Groups A, B and C- Week 3 Fixtures

Gizzy

Welcome everyone to Week 3 of the Euro 2016 Draft Game.

Week 3 Fixtures for Group A, B and C

Baptista_8 Vs IWWROCKS

1454399_Switzerland.jpgVs1454626_France.jpg

kris0710 Vs managerdude_66

1454789_Romania.jpgVs1454790_Albania.jpg

Citizen Kane Vs Hodgy

1454972_Russia.jpgVs1454603_Wales.jpg

Whoopy D Vs AdyTaylor

1454398_Slovakia.jpgVs1454404_England.jpg

Harryseaess Vs craigcwwe

1454803_Ukraine.jpgVs1455355_Poland.jpg

Anti Spiral Vs Scott1892

1454985_Northern_Ireland.jpgVs1454666_Germany.jpg

Euro 2016 Forum Users are asked to vote on which team they think would win a match if it were to be played today. Taking into account the players used.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team.

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread

The managers of each team can also vote for either team and discuss with other voters.

The result of the voting will be taken at 8pm Friday 24th June any votes after this time will not count.

Good luck to both managers

Please BOLD the team you think will win......

Baptista_8 Vs IWWROCKS

kris0710 Vs managerdude_66

Citizen Kane Vs Hodgy

Whoopy D Vs AdyTaylor

Harryseaess Vs craigcwwe

Anti Spiral Vs Scott1892

Baptista_8 Vs IWWROCKS - Identical formations, not much in it player wise, just slightly prefer Baptista' team.

kris0710 Vs managerdude_66 - Little in it again, prefer managerdudes creative players a little more.

Citizen Kane Vs Hodgy

Whoopy D Vs AdyTaylor - Better defence & midfield wins this for Ady.

Harryseaess Vs craigcwwe - Have we all underestimated Neil Taylor's skills? Even if we have, Harry still wins!

Anti Spiral Vs Scott1892 - I prefer Scott's middle 3 but still think Anti' team is better all round, wins it by the odd goal.

Baptista_8 Vs IWWROCKS - The Ledley-Milner pivot is underrated.

kris0710 Vs managerdude_66 - I've said it before in the past two threads, I really don't rate that Liverpool midfield, but somehow I rate them enough to beat kris' side. Bale the deciding factor.

Citizen Kane Vs Hodgy - Capable wingbacks wins it, although this would play out like a chess match, waiting for the opponent to make the first mistake.

Whoopy D Vs AdyTaylor - HRK to score a winner via a tap in set up by Lewandowski.

Harryseaess Vs craigcwwe - Kante-Payet will control that midfield.

Anti Spiral Vs Scott1892 - So weird that it just might work. Someone should try his formation with the exact players on FM.

Baptista_8 Vs IWWROCKS - Settled by a lone Pogba wonder strike I think.

kris0710 Vs managerdude_66 - Pretty close in quality and setup, Bale will win it in the end.

Citizen Kane Vs Hodgy - Kane vs Kane but it's the manager who comes out on top with a bit more quality in most areas.

Whoopy D Vs AdyTaylor - not voting for myself and won't begrudge the vote when Evra is on the other team.

Harryseaess Vs craigcwwe - I always want to vote for craig until I remember that defence.

Anti Spiral Vs Scott1892 - Scott just edges it.

Group A-C finished so

Baptista_8 Vs IWWROCKS Pogba showing why he is one of worlds best.

kris0710 Vs managerdude_66 bale no more to say

Citizen Kane Vs Hodgy - easy home with good full backs, ozil picking out rooney playing upfront again and comes up with a goal against a poor keeper as tournament goes on.

Whoopy D Vs AdyTaylor - Ramsey cant do everything for visitors so home just edges it.

Harryseaess Vs craigcwwe payet rested, gomez and even taylor get away win

Anti Spiral Vs Scott1892 - draw

Baptista_8 Vs IWWROCKS - think IWWs attack edges this

kris0710 Vs managerdude_66 - like Kris midfield and that wins this one for me

Citizen Kane Vs Hodgy - tight one but Hodgy edges it

Whoopy D Vs AdyTaylor - another tight one but Whoopy edges it

Harryseaess Vs craigcwwe - craig's defence just worries me

Anti Spiral Vs Scott1892 - for me Anti Spiral's got the slightly more balanced team and think he wins

Group A-C finished so

Baptista_8 Vs IWWROCKS Pogba showing why he is one of worlds best.

kris0710 Vs managerdude_66 bale no more to say

Citizen Kane Vs Hodgy - easy home with good full backs, ozil picking out rooney playing upfront again and comes up with a goal against a poor keeper as tournament goes on.

Whoopy D Vs AdyTaylor - Ramsey cant do everything for visitors so home just edges it.

Harryseaess Vs craigcwwe payet rested, gomez and even taylor get away win

Anti Spiral Vs Scott1892 - draw

Payet rested? :D, that's not how it works mate.

Baptista_8 Vs IWWROCKS - close but Baps edges it

kris0710 Vs managerdude_66 - close one too

Citizen Kane Vs Hodgy

Whoopy D Vs AdyTaylor

Harryseaess Vs craigcwwe - craig's losing with that formation anyway :D

Anti Spiral Vs Scott1892 - very close, down to defense vs midfield

Baptista_8 Vs IWWROCKS

kris0710 Vs managerdude_66 - Chemistry of the Liverpool trio wins it for me.

Citizen Kane Vs Hodgy - Not much in it, Citizen Kane slightly edges it.

Whoopy D Vs AdyTaylor - Whoopy's defence just lets him down, I see Lewandowski having a field day

Harryseaess Vs craigcwwe - Danny Rose at CB, just an absolute mare of a choice by craig

Anti Spiral Vs Scott1892 - Supply is going to be tough for Anti to come by, Scott gets it

Baptista_8 Vs IWWROCKS - Very even, I just think IWW has a slightly better team.

kris0710 Vs managerdude_66 - I don't really like managerdude's midfield but Bale wins it for him.

Citizen Kane Vs Hodgy - Another tough one, think CK has the edge with Ozil and Rooney.

Whoopy D Vs AdyTaylor - Very much attack v defence. Whoopy's attack is better, Ady's defence is better. Ady wins the midfield better and manages to get the win.

Harryseaess Vs craigcwwe - Not voting on my own game.

Anti Spiral Vs Scott1892 - Scott just sneaks it.

Baptista_8 Vs IWWROCKS - Baptista edges the defence, IWW the attack but not feeling either of those midfields. Pogba to have a good day and make the difference for IWW.

kris0710 Vs managerdude_66 - Jeez tough to split. manager will control the game but kris's team will counter well. I feel like manager has the better attack but even if he gets past the defence its Neuer in goal. Bale perhaps key with a freekick winning it.

Citizen Kane Vs Hodgy - Ozil & Cabaye to control possession allowing the wing backs to get forward which will see Kane isolated & struggling against the 3 DCs.

Whoopy D Vs AdyTaylor - They'll be goals in this game with Whoopy's attack finding the net more than Andys.

Harryseaess Vs craigcwwe - Harry the better balance but I feel like Craig could have a chance if he can get the ball to the front four regularly. That said Payet to run rings around Kroos and claim MOTM.

Anti Spiral Vs Scott1892 - AS has a solid defence but I just don't see where his goals are going to come from so Scott to nick it 1-0.

Baptista_8 Vs IWWROCKS - Baptista_8's attack would have the edge against IWWROCKS's defense.

kris0710 Vs managerdude_66 - A balanced game, but managerdude_66 has slightly better midfield.

Citizen Kane Vs Hodgy - A balanced game, but Lichtsteiner and Rodríguez would bring the narrow victory.

Whoopy D Vs AdyTaylor - Draw. Whoopy D has weak defense against Lewandowski, but strong attack to enough pierce AdyTaylor's defense.

Harryseaess Vs craigcwwe - Harryseaess has strong midfield and attack. craigcwwe could nick a goal from the flanks, but I think it would be 2-1.

Anti Spiral Vs Scott1892 - Draw. A balanced game, 0-0.

Baptista_8 10 - 8 IWWROCKS

kris0710 5 - 12 managerdude_66

Citizen Kane 13 - 4 Hodgy

Whoopy D 11 - 8 AdyTaylor

Harryseaess 13 - 2 craigcwwe

Anti Spiral 5 - 12 Scott1892

Archived