Starting a Walsall save but stuck on what tactics to use

I've recently started a Walsall save on FM16 and i dont know what tactics and players to buy since im not used to a club like this. I dont know if what i just wrote sounded a bit "nooby" but it's just that im really struggling at the moment with the tactics i should go with so if you have any suggestions, please comment them. Im doing this thread because i've been looking everywhere for tactics for Walsall and their all for fm13-14 and etc so i thought if anyone would have any on this fm. Also if you want, I'll even update on my save if that's ok. Also, does anyone know how to utilise Tom Bradshaw because im finding to be a bit of a pain :lol:

I checked the whole thing and i still can't find anything about Walsall or Tom Bradshaw but thanks for the help.

I checked the whole thing and i still can't find anything about Walsall or Tom Bradshaw but thanks for the help.

Well, no, you have to apply the knowledge that you see in those forums and adapt it to your required needs.

Without a bit more information, like you current squad, tactics and results people are unlikely to give you any specific information about how to setup as Walsall, as they don't know anything about your particular case either!

If you give an update on your save, with some of the above information included, people will be able to help you out :)

In the meantime..... Rico Henry is a Walsall player and becomes one of the best English LBs on the game. He is an assist king for me and works well in a formation where he can play as a WB (attack). Keep that in mind.

I have found when playing my dagenham files, 442 has been dominant, when struggling a 4 4 1 1 has helped. Direct, Fairly Wide, Early Crosses, Disciplined, Get Stuck in and High levels of closing down.

Archived