Leagues avail

Hello I am currently playing football manager mobile on my iPad and enjoy it, but I shall be getting an iTunes voucher soon and just have a question (since I may buy touch.) So, is the American leagues available on football manager mobile, if so how do I access them to manage? And if the answer is no, is the American League again on the football manager touch? And again how do I get it. sorry for loads of questions aha

• SI Staff

Hey, glad to hear you're enjoying the game! Unfortunately the MLS is not available to manage in FMM. You can manage there in FM Touch, but it won't have all of the same competition rules as in the full FM game due to memory reasons. If you do get Fm Touch, you can manage there by choosing it as a starting country in the new game setup.

Hey, glad to hear you're enjoying the game! Unfortunately the MLS is not available to manage in FMM. You can manage there in FM Touch, but it won't have all of the same competition rules as in the full FM game due to memory reasons. If you do get Fm Touch, you can manage there by choosing it as a starting country in the new game setup.

Thanks you two, and jack what do you mean by the rules being different, how so? And how much does football manager cost on pc and thanks again

• SI Staff
Thanks you two, and jack what do you mean by the rules being different, how so? And how much does football manager cost on pc and thanks again

There wouldn't be designated players, international player slots etc. You would be better off asking that question in the FM Touch forums though for a better explanation of what exactly is different. The price of FM PC can vary depending on the retailer, I would recommend checking the FM16 forums.

Archived