Individual Training

Hi Guys,

I'm a new player of FM 16 on day 1 after playing FM14 for the past 2 years, I am just sorting out my training but I can't seem to find the part where you adjust the training setting to heavy.

Please can someone help?

I set it to average, and scheduling to 10% so team training is medium, but with individual training added each player has a heavy workload. If a player complains about it I tend to ignore it more than likely is due to the fact their have poor personality.

There is also one more big change to this year’s game that many people will have already noticed and that is the ability to set an individual intensity level for a role focus or individual attribute focus. Instead, this is reflected under “Individual Training Workload”(can be seen on both Training > Individual and Development > Training). This will update as you add/remove further areas of training, eg. an additional focus or a PPM.

Taken from http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/442638-Important-FM16-Training-Changes

Thanks guys, ah I see so would I be right in thinking then that on this version to acquire what I used to get on FM14, I would simply one of the following in order to get a 'heavy' workload for the player:

1 - Set general to average as opposed to low / match prep 10%

2 - Or set general to low and match prep to 20%

Cleon - to attain what you used to do in FM14 (how I leaned so much about training) which option would be preferable do you think?

I reckon average and 10% because the 10% is just to keep tactical training topped up more than anything.

Thanks for your replies everyone, appreciated.

I'm warming to it now, last night it baffled me!

I must say I liked the training on FM15 better when you could set the intensity of an individuals training. It really helped with managing injury prone players.

Agree, and you could also set, for example, Central Midfielder - Support and it would only train those attributes, now you can only set Central Midfielder which englobe all the attributes used in Defend, Support and Attack duties. I think this was a step back, don't know why this was changed.

Please can someone help, how do you get an individual players workload to show 'heavy'.

I prefer the older training system in general but it's better now you can train role/duty as opposed to just role.

If you have selected a position/role and additional focus and it is still at medium then you will have to reduce scheduling to have less match training. Less general training = more/heavy individual training.

Hi, yeah that's what I want to do, I want to create role training + additional focus. What % should my match training be & what should be my general training (low/average?)

I'm confused because you said less match training & less general training? I set it initially to low for general & only 10% for match prep

Archived