FM13 easier to read?

mimland

My father loves to play FM, it is one of very few things he enjoys. He has been playing FM13 since the release without issue, but 9 months ago he got sick and had a stroke and was hospitalised for a long time. Now he has been asking to play again and I fixed his computer and started the game up. The problem is the small font on the skin, he now seem to have trouble seeing it properly. I've been googling to try and find a skin that would be easier and found one that said it would have bigger fonts but I can't seem to find the actually skin anywhere since the download link doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on this skin or something else that can help with the situation it would be appreciated.

I do not own FM13, but isnt there a option for "Size of Text & Images" under the preferences?

You could also try and check for a file like "text.xml" inside the SKIN/fonts folder and adjust the values.

Wish i could help more, hope someone who owns FM13 will maybe give more assistance.

Will have to look around, I usually try and stay away from changing files when I don't know what I'm doing but will have a look around and see what I can come up with.

I should have the game available on steam so gonna install it on my own computer and tamper with it there. Waiting for the last piece of equipment for the new internet connection to get hooked up so will have to wait to download it until that is sorted. Will get in touch if I can't get it to work, appreciate the tries to help, I know most have moved on from this version of the game but under the circumstances I don't think a new version with a lot of new stuff is for the best and I'm glad people want to help.

Archived