pub crawl. I'm hammered.

I had a friend in the opposite situation. Had a team who were underperforming, couldn´t figure it out... Went out drinking one night, came back smashed, designed a new tactic and turned the teams fortunes around, haha.

I had a friend in the opposite situation. Had a team who were underperforming, couldn´t figure it out... Went out drinking one night, came back smashed, designed a new tactic and turned the teams fortunes around, haha.

I win racing games by a mile when I'm drunk, and can't complete them when sober. Which makes me wonder about all this drink-driving malarky. >_> =p

Best thread ever :D

I'm doing great at pool while drunk, awful when sober. And I avoid systematically to play FM when I'm drunk. I was so near to do that before playing a CL final, I luckily waited for the following day.

However, the first post was written in a proper english. So the poster wasn't drunk enough, he could play FM :D

Woke up one morning and had signed Messi and Ronaldo... had no transfer fees left.
pfft, could have been a lot worse.

I quite often go for a few pints after work and end up selling my oldest 2-3 players in my inebriated state. I grow quite attached to them and sober me always thinks 'one more year, his value should hold', the beer quite rightly snuffs out that sentimentality and flogs them to the highest bidder. Match tactics massively go out the window though, the few games I've played drunk tend to go rather disastrously.

It serves me right for leaving FM on my PC from the day before, if it wasn't open I'd check the news, read any sports news and then sleep - but since it's open, I can't not play FM, right?

I never play FM after I have had a big drinking session, going on my laptop at all can be a mistake let alone playing FM, quite often I wake up the next day only to regret some posts I have made on forums and other social media sites.

Woke up one morning and had signed Messi and Ronaldo... had no transfer fees left.

My heart bleeds.:)

• SI Staff

In cm2 days, I had a great fun save that I was only allowed to play when I was drunk. It was the time when Rangers were going for 10 in a row, so I managed Celtic in a bid to try to stop them. No flaming, I have no agenda in terms of the Old Firm, who I have equal disdain for ;-)

Really enjoyed the save.

So, recommend you have a separate save for drunk FM-ing, but make it a relatively easy one, probably best advised for Touch mode.

Had a few instances of playing drunk on 16. Walking home from town thinking "yeah, well up for a bit of FM when i get home" only to get home, open my laptop and realise i can't actually read any player names without spending AGES focusing them.

It was when, on my last dabble in non sober FM, i burst out laughing in a fit of uncontrollable laughter at Jason Cummings name as he scored a goal for me that i decided now was the time to close the laptop and retire from drunk FM. :lol::lol:

Once woke up to find I'd accepted a job from a team that was already relegated from the lowest playable division. That was a short job.

Archived